Part 71

sandhya: khushi u woke up. I thought u both are sleeping.

khushi: maa u are going to US. How we will sleep. have safe journey. Tell dadi I asked her.

sandhya: I will tell to maa. u be careful, don't forgot everything what I told u yesterday.

khushi: maa don't start It again. I will take care of us. Don't worry about me and ur grandson

they hug each other.

arjun: arnav take care of khushi. We will come soon.

arnav: dad I will take care of her. u don't worry. Have a safe journey. They hug each other.

sandhya: hpji don't allow khushi to do any work.

hp:ji

They bid bye to them. Hp don't distrub us we will come once we wake up. Khushi come let's sleep. he took her in his arms and went to their room.

arnav make her lay in bed.

khushi: arnavji I don't feel sleepy.

arnav: but I want to sleep. u woke up early I did not sleep well and u also did not sleep well. let me make my baby rest. Come lets sleep.

khushi: arnavji

arnav: khushi I said na. he pulled her in hug and closed his eyes.

khushi also hug him. she stroke his hair to make him sleep.

arnav slept after sometime, he snuggle into her more. Khushi smiled and hug him tightly. She kissed his cheek.

she caressed her stomach do u know ur papa is like a child. he only know lto ove, other than that he don't know anything. Your papa loves ur mamma so much, now he loves u more than me.

khushi: before he wake up, come we will sleep. if we are not sleeping, he will scold us. Khushi closed her eyes to get sleep.

they are sleeping. Arnav's phone rang. Arnav opened his eyes, he saw khushi is hugging him tightly by placing her head on his chest. He smiled and take phone and attain it.

arnav: ya aman. Ok send the files to home.

he cut the call. Arnav smiled when he felt two hands wrapped around his chest from behind.

arnav: You woke up.

khushi: how will I sleep without u.

arnav: ok come I will make u sleep.

khushi: no. I don't feel sleepy. It's already morning. We slept for long time.

arnav: ok u get ready. I think my son is hungry now.

khushi: ur wife is also feel hungry.

arnav: I know. First go and fresh up.

khushi went to washroom. after sometime she comes out of washroom. she sits in front of mirror getting ready. arnav looks at her, he take a towel start to wipe her hairs.

arnav: khushi if ur hair is wet, u will catch cold. So after taking bath first wipe your hair. Khuhsi looks at him in mirror and smiles.

arnav: khushi ur face is glowing. U look more beautiful.

khushi: it is pregnancy glow arnavji. U go and get ready I am feeling hungry.

arnav: I will come soon, he hurrily went to washroom, take quick shower and comes out of washroom.

they came to living room. hp is cooking lunch in kitchen.

they satt in the dinning table. Arnav served to khushi and himself.

they start to eat breakfast. Hp come and saw them.

hp: arnav bhaiyya if u want u can call me I will serve both of u na.

arnav: it's ok. we can serve ourself. U do ur work.

hp went to kitchen. They finished their food.

arnav and khushi went to their room.