9

I came down from the dormitory and head down to the common room. Once I get there, the other Slytherins were staring at me. I look at them in confusion.

The head boy smirked at me "congratulations, Elora Dumbledore. We heard about what happened between you and the Gryffindors. And I'm really proud of you" he says.

Okay this is making me more confused. How do they know?

"may I ask? How do you know about it?"

"Professor Snape just told us" he says. I smiled and nodded my head.

After that, the Slytherins keep saying "congratulations" "well done, Elora" "you did a good job" to me. I just thanks them every time.

Suddenly, a boy that I recognised from the quidditch team stopped me.

"yes?"

"I... I just want to congratulate you for what you've done. You are really brave. I'm Terence Higgs."

"thank you, Terence. I really appreciate it"

I tried to pass him but he stopped me again. I look at him, while he scratches the back of his head.

"do... Do you have a boyfriend?"

"I..."

"no, but she will soon. And it's me" the blonde boy said confidently, giving a look at Terence Higgs.

"Malfoy... But she's not your girlfriend"

"like I said.. I will be her boyfriend so I think you can stop trying to hit on her" Draco said with a cocky tone and smirked at Terence.

Terence Higgs glared at Draco one last time and look at me before walking away. I sigh in relief and turn to Draco.

He smiled at me "well done, Elora. And I'm really sorry for stopping you last night. You should have told me" he says, I smiled and nodded.

"it's alright Draco. It doesn't matter" I said and patted him gently on his shoulder. I walked towards the door but he hold my hand. I look back to look at him and my hand.

I walked closer to him and he released my hand while scratching at the back of his head. "so... About last night... When you..." he said and stopped, looking at me.

The flashback from yesterday started to flood into my head. I get embarrassed by it and feel my cheeks is burning. I blushed and looks down to the floor. I bite my lower lips.

"oh... Um... I'm... I'm sorry if you don't like it... I promise I won't do it again-"

"no!..... I like it.. It's fine... I like the kiss... Really... I didn't regret it" he says making me look up at him.

"you mean?"

" I mean.... I... I love you... Elora.." he confessed making my heart race. I bite my lower lip again and looked down, smiling.

"actually... I.... I love you too" I confessed making him smile. I look up at him and our eyes met. We stare into each other eyes for a pretty long time before I look away, my cheeks still hot.

I heard him cleared his throat "Elora Dumbledore.... Will you be my girlfriend?" he says making me look at him, smiling.

"I would be honoured... Draco Malfoy" he smile and slowly lean it. The tip of his nose touch mine. I closed my eyes but someone just have to interrupt us.

"Hey! Guys! Malfoy and Dumbledore are officially dating!" Blaise said and everyone in the common room cheers for us. We part away from each other and I just can't stop myself from giggling.