Chapter 5: U.A. Sports Festival Part 2

Right now, all of the eyes were on Midoriya, the person in 1st place and is currently worth ten million points.

'Midoriya must be dealing with a lot of pressure right now...' Boboiboy thought while feeling a little sorry for the guy.

"Now then, I will explain the rules of the cavalry battle. The time limit is fifteen minutes. Each team is worth the total of it's members points. And the riders will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads. Teams will try to grab each other's headbands until time runs out, and try to keep as many points as they can."

'I can already tell that this isn't going to be easy.' He thought while sweatdropping.

"Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them! And the most important thing is that even if your headband gets stolen, or if your team falls, you're not out!"

"So judging from the amount of people... there will be about 10 to 12 teams." Boboiboy speculated.

"During the game, it'll be a cruel fight where you can use your Quirks. But it is still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You'll be removed immediately! Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!"

In the whole 15 minutes, Boboiboy was surprised that no one came up to him. It looked like Todoroki and Bakugou were getting all the attention of 2nd and 3rd place. It didn't seem like other people wanted to team up with him.

'Did they forget that I'm second place as well?' He thought while comically crying.

"You there. Time's almost up. Aren't you going to find a team? If not, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disqualify you." Midnight asked him.

"But what if there were four of me?" He asked.

"Hm... I may consider that but where are you going to get three copies of yourself?" She asked, intrigued by the boy's question while he smirked.

"Boboiboy Quadruple Split!" He said as a circle with the symbols of Earth, Light, Leaf and Fire appeared above him. This action had also gained him the attention of everyone in the stadium. He then jumped through and out came four people.

"EH?!" Everybody in the stadium exclaimed.

"Um... did you just clone yourself? I believe your Quirk is Elemental Manipulation, right?" She couldn't help but ask the teen.

"Hehe... we promise to answer your questions later. We have a cavalry battle to compete in!" Earth promised.
This caused the R-Rated Hero to burst out in extreme laughter.

"Interesting! Alright, I'll allow it!" She declared, making the four elements cheer out in joy. However, the other students were now cautious about him.

The four quickly made a plan for the competition. Earth will be the right wing, protecting them from stray attacks and command the whole team. Light will be the left wing, making logical decisions and if necessary, fight. Leaf will be the rider, using his vines to steal headbands even from a distance. Lastly, Fire will be the front horse and defend Leaf from having his headband stolen. By the time they had finished, the cavalry battle was beginning to start.

"Leaf, you have to take off your hat to wear the headband." Earth tried to reason with the Leaf element.

"No! I don't want to part with my favorite hat!" He replied back with visible tears near his eyes.

"Leaf, this isn't the time to be sentimental! The competition's about to start!" Light remarked. The other teams could only stare at them in confusion.