Camellia Blooms - FOURTY- EIGHT

Sun

I wanna see the sun.

I wanna walk along through the beach with no worries in my head.

I wanna see the sun and feel it's warmth. Be embraced by it's heated cocoon and never leave again.

I wish I wouldn't have to worry about my life.

Now that's it's already in shambles.

Now that's it leaving.

...

Another day, another problem I should face.

I left my room and cleaned myself before going downstairs and cooking some fried rice for my parents. They seem to like jogging every morning with their new found friends.

After eating and cleaning my dish, I left a note for my parents to reheat the food from the refrigerator and left.

It's already been 7 months since I've become an intern and today, I have a lot of things to do now that another intern has been passed to me.

Great.

"Good morning" I said to the guard as I passed the guard and went through the doors of our office.

I texted Alice that I'm free this afternoon and after that, I was off in my work.

...

"Alice!" I greeted her with a smile as she hugged me closer to her and sat.

"So good to see you, now, let's discuss about the wedding-"

"Stop, I need details"

Suddenly, she blushed beet red and explained with vivid expressions and a vibrant tone.

"He proposed to me after we got home from our mini vacation. He said he already asked my parents and as soon as he gets on his one knee, I shouted yes from the top of my lungs"

Typical Alice.

"So? No romantic places? He just asked you?" I quirk an eyebrow, I knew for sure that Alice is a romantic person with great imaginations in her head.

I can't believe she'll say yes to Bai Chen De that fast.

"Well, I saw that he was nervous. His fingers are slightly trembling, hime has sweat on his face and his ears are both red! So I didn't mind the place anymore and shouted yes" she said with a big grin on her face.

Just by looking at her eyes, you can see how much happiness is pouring out of them. The smile on her face never left her face as she talk about her lover.

That's right, it doesn't really matter whether you are a romantic person whom can speak flowery words and do things that are surprising and expensive.

It doesn't matter.

All that matters is the sincerity in your heart.

"How about you Callia? When will you get a boyfriend?" She asked with great interest and I scowled at her.

"I want to enjoy my life first" I said as I looked out fo the window to see a familiar person talking to a gorgeous woman.

Is that- no, but he looks like-

"What are you looking at- oh! That's Yuu! I invited him because he's the best man and oh- is that a woman?"

Now I'm getting a bit uncomfortable and a bit irritated.

I don't know.

"Yuu's the best man?"

"Yep" she nodded as she watched the spectacle in front of her.

I was getting really uncomfortable and didn't notice the slight smile of Alice as the door ring indicating that a new customer has arrived.

"Sorry, I was just talking-"

"Why are you here?" I couldn't help but interrupt his words while alice looked at me with wide eyes.

I knew I was getting unreasonable by asking a question that I already knew the answer of, but I don't know.

Maybe it's because I'm getting my period this week.

I don't know.

I'm sure this will be gone in a week.

I hope.

***
Hi people!!! Happy 19k reads! Thank you so much for the votes and for reading this story!

Thank you so super much!!!

Please take care of yourself as always!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!