ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

Y/n lay in his bed, dreading going to school. What was the whole point anyway? Everyone was mean to him. The only time he got noticed was when he was getting bullied, and he would sure like to get noticed another way.

He sighed and sat up, with a slight throb in his head, but he just ignored it. Y/n never got much sleep, so he never set and alarm. He picks up his phone to check the time, and to his surprise, it was 5:47.

He was shocked a little by this, he usually wakes up at around three, But at least he got more sleep.

He set his phone down, and got up. He stretched his tired limbs and walked over to the light switch beside his door. As he flicked it on he squinted, as the light was bright to his eyes, but he soon got used to it.

He picked out some clothes, a causal f/c hoodie and some baggy jeans, with some old sneakers.

He felt a shiver down his spine as he felt somebody was watching him. He got this feeling sometimes, well, all the time. While he was cleaning his room, doing homework, going to sleep, etc. he gripped his clothes tighter and turned around to look at his window. Nobody was there.

He sighed and turned back around, starting to strip of his clothing. He quickly changed, still feeling as eyes were on him. He then went downstairs.

He made some toast and and sat down on one of the seats at his table he shared with only himself.

He finished his food, grabbed his backpack, and started his short walk to hell, also well known as school.