💔heartache...💔

((A/N: Angel in this story is 8 ft. Alastor is 6 ft. Lmao I like height differences. Also if you´re wondering how when they dance Alastor can spin Angel and lead, it´s because I have a headcanon that he can stretch his limbs at will to accomadate for his height.)

*Alastor*

I could have sworn that was his tender voice. I bolted out of the room and down the stairs as fast as I could. Only to be met… with V4ggi3 c0ming b4ck from grocery shopping… She looked to me and saw her mistake. I felt tears run down my cheeks. Was he really not coming home?... I walked upstairs for a bit, and reached my room with nothing but pain in my heart. I laid in my bed and hugged my pillow weeping loudly. I wished it was Angel home already. Where is he?! Who was he with?! He said he´d be home soon.., I cried helplessly. ¨Angel come home please. I need you. I miss you. I-I…. I love you.¨ I choked the words out through sobs and pain. I cried in agony and anguish. I wanted him to hold me and just be by my side. Molly walked to me and tried to run her fingers through my hair… I stopped her.

¨Please don´t touch me…. ¨ She looked shocked and nodded as I laid under my sheets sadly. I wanted Angel holding me close to his chest… telling me the man who harmed him and me coming home with his head as a trophy.

I got up and shooed her out. I got dressed and walked downstairs to see Charlie and Vaggie.

¨Alastor!¨ I groaned as Charlie ran to me. ¨I know Angel isn´t home yet, but…. I´m sorry for everything. I shouldn´t hav-¨

¨I don´t want to talk. It´s been to long. I need to find him.¨ Charlie, Vaggie, Cherri, and Molly held me back from the door, but I cried in distress and remorse. ¨It´s my fault! I need to find him! Please let me go!¨ I didn´t want to hurt the sweet girls as they cried and held me back, but before I could do anything. That´s when it happened.

Just… one second.

And I flipped the switch. My demon form began to unhinge causing my body to grow.

¨D0n´T y0u f00ls und3rst4nd!¨ 

I kept growing and I lost all control I had. I wanted to lose it and rampage on every soul in Hell till he was safe in my arms again.

¨He was RIGHT next to me!¨ 

I cried out in heartache as my form shrank causing me to fall to the ground and cry.

¨He was right there! I´m the fool who got him in this mess!¨ 

I cried as Charlie got on her knees and held me close as I cried.

¨I just want to hear him… h-hear him call me again. H-Hear him complain about me always wearing t-the same suit.¨

¨S-See him smile at me one last time with that l-look of love.¨

¨T-Those eyes o-of pink full of e-elegance and charm.¨ 

¨Charlie it hurts! It burns!”

 ¨Alastor!¨

That sounded odd in my mind. I cried thinking I was hallucinating and kept crying at the thought of Angel´s eyes.

¨Alastor!¨ I looked to Charlie and she gave me a sad smile. 

¨Alastor!¨ I looked up and saw….