36. |Getting ready for the big day|

Allesandro's pov:

Tonight, Luca has planned for us to go to the club to celebrate my last days as a bachelor.

He said that it is only fair as the girls were having a bachelorette party.

I got ready and waited for Luca.

God, he is worse than women. He takes so much fucking time to get ready.

"Luca, let's go we are going to a club not your fashion show." I yelled from downstairs.

I am living here in my family mansion while Aria is at a hotel.

Our wedding ceremony is going to be held in the backyard here itself as it is extensive.

"Let's go brother." Luca said while getting down.

Without waiting for him, i went in the driveway and hopped in my ferrari.

I started the car and he quickly got in.

We went to the the most popular club.

Suprisingly, the V.I.P section of the club was less crowded than usual.

Normally, in this club it is so much crowded that it gets difficult to breathe.

I saw two of Aria's friends here as well.

I smiled inwardly.

I looked down at the dancing floor and saw that Anna and Neelam are grinding up against her.

After a while she headed towards the bar.

I took this opportunity to go meet her. Sebastian also came with me.

When i went on the first floor, i saw that a guy sat beside Aria who did not pay much attention to him.

The guy was trying to talk to her. While talking, he was not looking at her face but his eyes were focused on her cleavage.

Fucking bastard.

Aria shifted on her seat, feeling uncomfortable.

Does he want to die or something, let me tell you i will be more than glad to do it.

I went to her and wrapped my hands around her waist and whispered in her ear.

"Hi love." She relaxed aware of my touch.

"Back off dude." The annoying iguana said.

I glowered at him.

Ok, so you want to be dead.

Aria placed her hand on my chest and i looked at her.

Hot damn she was looking so sexy in that red dress.

I had a sudden urge to kiss her and i did kiss her.

The iguana already left by the time we pulled back.

Aria took my hand and went on the dance floor.

We danced and after some time, we went back to the second floor.

I ordered us a drink until the others joined us and then we continued our little celebration at Sebastian's house.

Aria's pov:

Finally, today is the day. I am getting married!! I can't belive it.

In the morning, we went to Allesandro's family mansion as the ceremony will be held there.

Our families were adamant of us not meeting for the whole day of yesterday.

Even though i woke up in his arms back at Sebastian arms in the morning but as soon as we were back, they seperated us.