Wattpad Original
Mayroong 8 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

CLOUD WOKE up groggy. Medyo mahapdi pa ang mga mata niya at nagmamakaawa ang mga 'yon sa kaniya na bumalik ulit sa pagtulog pero naaninag niya ang liwanag na sumisilip sa kurtina ng bintana kaya pinilit niya ang sarili na bumangon.

He yawned and stretched his arms out and was about to go to the bathroom when he realized something.

This is not my room.

Then the memory from last night came crashing in his mind. He whipped his head back to the bed and he stilled when he saw the Marquess peacefully sleeping on the other side of the bed.

His eyes widened. Holy. Fucking. Fuck.

Cloud immediately distanced himself from the bed but couldn't drag his gaze away from the sleeping Marquess. He looks so peaceful and innocent with his sleeping face that he felt himself softening for the pompous ass. So different when he's awake — bossy and foul mouthed.

Cloud was just staring at the Marquess' face and the next thing he knew, he was standing beside the bed, next to Lord Jacques and his hand was reaching towards Lord Jacques' face to touch him.

Cloud didn't know how or when he moved, but he was relieved that he caught himself doing what he was about to do midway.

Mabilis niyang hinila pabalik ang kamay saka marahas na umiling para magising na siya. Maybe it's just my sleepy head. Maybe.

Quickly yet carefully, Cloud left Lord Jacques' room and went to his room to take a bath and change clothes. After that, he went to the kitchen to prepare for breakfast.

Cloud slept late, maybe nearing 2AM and he woke up at 5AM. Cloud was used to this sleeping pattern that it didn't bother him anymore. He was quick to make breakfast for everybody.

While in the middle of making garlic rice, someone entered the kitchen. Nang lingunin niya kung sino 'yon, kaagad na nagsalubong ang kilay niya.

"Why the fuck are you walking?!" Early in the morning and the Marquess was already pissing him off.

Alam niyang malalim ang sugat nito na hindi niya alam kung saan nito nakuha. Siguradong bubukas na naman ang sugat nito at dudugo.

The sleepy Marquess just grunted and walked towards him. Kapagkuwan ay patagilid itong humilig sa refrigerator paharap sa kaniya. Nakahilig din ang gilid ng ulo nito habang inaantok na nakatingin sa kaniya.

"I want my coffee warm, not hot, Cloud."

Cloud just sighed heavily. He should be pissed because the Marquess was so bossy, but he can't even get mad at him.

He wanted to ask himself 'what the fuck is wrong' but opt not to. What's the use? Wala rin naman siyang maisasagot sa sariling tanong.

If The Marquess were a girl, Cloud would have understood why he felt that way — but The Marquess was a man! A man for fuck sake!

When he went on a mission yesterday, all it did was get his mind off of this mess in his head, but it didn't clear his mind. One text from this pompous ass Marquess and the chaos in his head came crashing back in a jiffy.

And it made him realize one thing — whatever this was, it's not going away anytime soon.

Marahas na ipinilig ni Cloud ang ulo. "Go, sit. I'll prepare your breakfast."

Tumalima naman ang Marquess saka umupo sa isa ng stool ng island counter. Siya naman ay tinapos ang ginagawang garlic rice, nagdarasal na sana gumising na ang baliw niyang boss at si Lady SM. He doesn't want to be alone with the Marquess because he does weird things when they're alone.