✨Chapter 2✨

Getting out of the car, you examined the view in front of you as you were awestruck with the beautiful architecture of the mansion.
You were following Jungkook when he abruptly stopped making you bump onto his back.

"Are you blind?" He scoffed through gritted teeth while giving you a death glare. You could feel how much exasperated he was. "S-sorry" you mumbled lowering your head. "Whatever" he rolled his eyes and continued walking.

You followed him but this time you were more careful. Entering the house, you were even more amazed. It was nothing less than a palace. "Sit on the couch. I need to talk to you" your thoughts were interrupted by Jungkook's voice.

You nodded and sat on the couch facing him. There was an awkward silence between you two until Jungkook decided to break it.

"Look...don't think I married you because I like you or something. I married you because of my parents. I don't like you at all, remember that." He paused for a second and then continued speaking "And don't ever interfere into my personal space." He emphasized the last sentence making it sound more like a warning.

You were just sitting there and listening to him without uttering a single word. "You may go to your bedroom now" he ordered.
" Y-your?" You asked reluctantly. "Of course yours..did you expect me to sleep with you?! Well you are wrong, I have my own bedroom and you have your own" Saying that he walked away leaving you alone in the living room.

You were just standing there trying to process everything he told you. You were speechless. Releasing a deep sigh you headed upstairs to your bedroom. It was pretty big and luxurious which kinda relived you.

Y/N's POV

Jungkook was nowhere near to decent. He's so rude. Can't believe my parents fixed my wedding with a jerk like him.

I quickly went to the attached washroom and changed my attire into a comfy one until I heard Jungkook yelling from his room.

***