46

Jin's POV
"Last call for flight to Beijing China", the broadcast sounded out.

We hurriedly slid ourselves to the boarding gate and luckily making it before it was too late.

I am pretty excited for this work trip.
We get to visit Beijing!
I've never been there before and I am so hyped. (Do I sound like a girl squealing all of a sudden?)

I know it's a business trip and it's for important matters, but a business trip can too become a vacation right?

Sadly, not everyone is as chirpy as me. I can literally see some rain clouds in one direction(no not the band, literally) and like sunshine and rainbows in the other.
What a serious juxtaposition!

At one end you will see the sulking Hoseok with Jimin patting him on the back.  Trying his best to comfort him from his fresh taste of defeat from just the previous day.

Well, the results yesterday is pretty obvious at the moment.
Hoseok lost.
To trace the call he took 2 hours and 1 second.

Just a shy away from the goal.
It's a pity.
However, at the same time, I don't believe that Hoseok had even the slightest chance, or was even close to winning.
It's not that I don't have faith in him, but he really didn't stand a chance.
How could it be that Hoseok just so nicely and gently graced past the time period?

The chances of that happening are even lower than me becoming not handsome anymore. And I dare bet that the chances of the plane that we are taking to crash are higher than him winning.

He'd just have to deal with it and improve himself. Plus Ethereal does hold the title of the best hacker in the underground.
How could Hoseok beat that?

Looking away from the endless shrouds of darkness and gloomy clouds, I turned to the land of sunshine and unicorns. And may I just say that this sparkly universe is one that is really, really scary...

Why?

Well, cause this happy land is radiating off Yoongi. He's all smiley, looking both excited and determined.

Considering that Yoongi rarely ever smiles, you'll see another bunch of humans on one side, namely Taehyung and Namjoon looking at Yoongi as if they've seen a ghost.

Whenever Yoongi smiles, we freak out. Like we feel happy that he's in a good mood but it's just something we're not used to.

Now, I wonder what put him in such high spirits...

Jimin's POV
What luck...
Turns out, when I checked our boarding pass, I'm the only one who sits far away from the other members.
How does this air ticketing even work?  I'm pretty sure we went one after another and yet our seating arrangement is so jumbled up. It being more specifically, mine.

"See you later Jimin hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed while giving me a pat on my back with a huge grin plastered on his face laughing at my dumb luck.

"See you..." I uttered back still feeling salty.

Walking to my seat I stare longingly at the backs of the others as they went to the other cabin together.

Why didn't we take business class?
Sigh.
It's not like we can't afford it...

Oh... I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that my seat was at the back of that particular cabin, with only one seat beside me.
Awesome! 
That means more privacy with the exception of whoever who seats next to me.  But that's not too bad, at least I'm not in the middle row sitting in the middle.

This seat is really more suitable for a couple though. But I guess this is the best I can get after being so cruelly separated...

Plugging in my earpiece I sat at my seat by the window side and expectedly, not long after, a male looking about my age who was wearing a black mask sat at the seat beside me.

This is my airplane seat buddy I suppose. He looks rather decent though isn't he cold? A short-sleeved shirt and pants...
Isn't Korea's weather like 9°C at the moment?
Aish whatever, how does that concern me? But seriously is he not cold?!

"Are you okay?", a voice called out from beside me as the young stranger looked at me weirdly.

Apparently, as I was being childishly frustrated at his lack of proper clothing for the weather  I was constantly shaking my legs vigorously while staring rigidly at his attire.

Giving an awkward cough I drew a smile onto my face nodding at him.

Damn it.
I bet this stranger thinks I'm crazy.
Sigh.
What a great start for this flight.

Little did I know there would be more fun to come...

Y/N's POV
Let's see if they dare to eavesdrop on me ever again!

I'm in a great mood so the punishment is not much. Just that they all need to attend to BTS while I can sleep!
Yay!!!

Anyways, I won Hoseok(were there any doubts?)
If he couldn't locate 슈라 at the anniversary gathering months ago, how could he have tracked my location through the call?
Only since I let him in.
Isn't it satisfying to lose just by a little?

Only when you lose will you work harder.
I hope he does strive for much better...

Yoongi's POV
This is it.
I'm finally in China.
I will find him and I will get the answers I seek.
And ultimately revenge.

That strange young man...
Do you remember me?

In my hand, I clutched tightly onto the piece of paper. Being almost completely hidden by the palms of my hands, with only one word visible from between my fingers, "凤".

__________________________

Author's note:
Damn am I tired...
I feel so swamped with work but eh, not dead yet so let's go!

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this story, if you're bored at home I still do recommend reading my other BTS fanfic "Twisted Pentagon" if you haven't already.

Please do stay safe, vote and feel free to leave a comment.

Stay happy readers! :-)