Chapter 8

Second Person POV

Taiju apologized to Yuzuriha in her petrified state. Deep down it hurt seeing the girl he loved in this state but he had to, it was their only chance of survival.

"I'm sorry about this but right now we need someone to help us. If we can make our way out in one piece then I promise we'll wake you up real-"

"Don't waste your breath let's just pour it on him." 

Taking the miracle fluid Senku poured it all over Tsukasa's head. Turning around you saw a bunch of lion's surrounding you.

"Guy's look, It's working Tsukasa is waking up," you said pointing towards him.

"Sorry, I know this isn't what you want to wake up to after sleeping a few thousand years," Taiju said.

"What's the situation," the man spoke.

You stared at him in shock, looking back at the lions you realized the best thing to do was stay clam. "Your whole body is covered in stone, they're lions at nine o'clock." You stated calmly.

"Yeah, okay."

When the stone began to crack Tsukasa flexed his muscles so the stone that still remained on his body flew off. Delivering the last blow, he punched the final lion. You, Taiju, and Senku all looked at him in amazement.

"You can fill me in on all the details later but I owe you, so I'll make you this promise, form now on, I'll take care of all the fighting," the muskily man in front of you spoke.

"YOU HEAR THAT SENKU!! WE HAD BRAINS AND BRAWN BUT NOW WE HAVE BRUTE FORCE ON THE TEAM, WE'RE JUST LIKE THE TREE MUSKETEERS, plus (Y/n)."

"I suppose we are, but I have a nagging feeling that the new guy might be a little bit too strong though."

"Wait Senku, how could that be a bad thing?" you added.

"What if he turns out he's some evil homicidal sex-crazed wannabe tyrant? Dudes so overpowered he just killed a lion with his bare hands." Senku replied, answering your question.

"Hey guys, do you have anything I could butcher this with, a knife or at least something sharp if that's all we've got."

"Are you thinking about eating that thing, that's nasty."

"Well it's not poisonous, but it's super tough and reeks of ammonia, not to mention it tastes bad."

 "When in the hell did you eat lion!!" 

"When I was in Africa doing research on ebola," Senku said as if that was something of the norm.

"What type of highschool kid are you!?!"

Completely ignoring the conversation Taiju and Senku were having Tsukasa turned to you. "Although it was attacking us, I took this noble creature's life. So, I want to give back to the circle of life by putting all of it to use, I owe it that much." 

Even though Tsukasa wasn't talking to him Taiju jumped in.

"Ahhh, that's so cool!! How about that Senku!!"

Ignoring Taiju Senku walked up to Tsukasa and handed him a knife. "The whole circle of life thing doesn't move me one millimeter, but I have to agree about not wasting meat or recourses."

Timeskip

When arriving at camp, Tsukasa looked around, a sense of interest was present on his face. "Interesting, the three of you did all of this?"

"Not me, I was just revied and haven't even spent a day here so you and I can learn new things together. My names (Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet you, I hope we grow to get along well." you smiled brightly towards him.