10

I woke up panting and covered in sweat. I look at the wall clock and it's 6 in the morning. I get out of my bed and went to the couch in my room. I lay down on it and cover myself with a blanket as I stare into the fire.

I made myself a hot chocolate and slowly sipped on it as I think about the dream I had. Snow was awake when I woke up due to me struggling in my dream. So she just rest on the couch, besides me.

It was a weird dream, a dream of a boy. A boy with pale skin, jet black hair and dark brown eyes wearing Hogwarts uniform but I am sure that I've never seen him around Hogwarts before. He was incredibly handsome and tall. He was talking to something or someone but I couldn't see what or who he was talking to.

He look like he ordered it to do something but I don't understand what he was doing. Suddenly, he turned to me and said something that I can't seem to understand the meaning behind it

"you're not who you are, my dear".

That's the last thing he said before I woke up. I stare into the fire as his voice keep playing in my mind. I closes my eyes for a moment before opening them again.

That was odd. I never had a dream like that before. I sigh and look at the clock again. It's only 6:05 in the morning. I sigh and get a shower. Since I'm awake now, it's impossible for me to sleep again in fear that I will trap in the same dream again.

I wear a simple knee length dress and brushes my hair. I also do not forget to wear my ring. After I'm done, I get a book and read it to get my mind off the weird dream. By the time I'm done, I look at the clock and it shows 7 in the morning. I still have a lot of times.

~

So I decided to walk around the castle, I planned to go into the Forbidden forest later. People thought that they shouldn't explore the forest because of its name. But I found the forest quite calming and relaxing.

I walked around the castle slowly, looking at the portraits as they stare back at me. I walked, following the portraits until I stood in front of girls laboratory. I sigh and was about to walk away until I decided to go back and just rinse my face with some water.

I rinse my face at the sink and saw a snake symbol at the sink tap. I look at it closely and it is indeed a snake symbol.

I glance at it one last time and walk down to the Great Hall and have breakfast with mom and dad.

"are you alright, Elora?" dad asked, snapping me ourt of my thoughts. I nodded slowly.

"are you sure?"

"I'm sure, dad"

"alright then. If you say so" he said and I continued eating my breakfast silently.

After I'm done, I decide to go to the Forbidden forest as I planned earlier. I get my black cloak from my bedroom before going to the forest.

I walked slowly in the forest while looking at the trees and the plants. This forest is a very old place that holds many secrets and houses many creatures, some dark and dangerous while others friendly. The trees in the forest are considered ancient, they are dense and rough looking.

I sit on a big rock and admire the beauty of this forest before closing my eyes. When I open them again, I saw a unicorn in front of me. It looks at me curiously. I smiled at it and raise my hand to pat it but it flinch and walked backwards. It looks like it was scared of me.

I pouted and think of a way to make it trust me.

You're broken down and tired..
Of living life of a merry go around..
And you can't find the fighter..
But I see it in you so we gonna walk it out