Every Action has a Consequence

A/N: Thanks to tom_haz for helping me with this chapter.

Harry's POV

Sam carries a very unconscious Dawn up to her room and we follow him. I grab some tissues and clean the blood from her nose. We lay Dawn on her bed, she's so dead when Tom comes home. I run back downstairs and turn the music off. Everyone's head turn towards me. 

"This party is over. Leave." I state into the mic. All the kids shuffle out of the house and drive away. I sigh and look around. This house is a mess. Let Dawn clean up. I go to the backyard and check that everyone's gone. I head back inside and see Dawn's phone on a table. I turn it on and see the hundreds of notifications from Sam, Harrison, and I. 

"Found this," I say walking into Dawn's room. I set the phone to charge on her nightstand. 

"Now what?" Sam asks. 

"Now, we stay here until Tom comes." Sam answers. 

"In that case, I'm going to sleep," Paddy states sitting on Dawn's circular chair.

                                                                                                                                                    ^ (That chair

                                                                                                                                                    ^ (That chair. Idk what it's called.)

Time skip to when Tom gets home at 7 am. Brought to you by Quacksons

Tom's POV

I park the car in the driveway and hop out. I walk into my house to find that it's trashed! 

"What in the world happened here?!" I yell. I see Harry, Sam, Paddy, and Haz run down the stairs looking distraught. "Guys. What happened?"

Harry sighs. "Dawn threw a big party last night." 

"Where is she?" I ask through gritted.

"She's asleep, upstairs." Sam answers.

"Ok. Explain what happened last night." I insist. The boys turn their heads to Paddy. 

 Paddy pulls his phone out."Ok, so Dawn texted us, and I quote. 'Hey, guys. My dad's leaving tonight for a night shoot. Party at my place! Get the word out and invite anyone and everyone you know and don't tell ur parents! Come at 5:30 to help me set up. Bring stuff for the party.' So we all came and set up. People started showing up and one hour later everyone was drunk and standing on the roof." 

"There were people on my roof?!" I exclaim. 

"Yeah. And so everyone's drunk and going crazy. I come outside and see Dawn on the roof, leaning over to see the lights shining down on the grass. She looked super drunk. I got up on the roof and grabbed her before she fell. We got down and I asked her how many cups of beer she had drank. 6. She had 6 cups. I set her down and went inside. That's when I saw Harry, Sam, and Haz. We all went outside and found Dawn doing some gymnastics. She landed on her face, probably broke her nose, and we rushed over. She told us that she had drank 2 more cups when I left, and then she knocked out. Harry kicked everyone out and we stayed the night." Paddy finishes summarizing. 

"So she threw a party even though I told her not to, she trashed the place, and got drunk?" I ask in shock. Everyone nods.

"Well, we gotta go." Harry states. We all get up. 

"Thanks for looking out for her," I say. Closing the door I go upstairs to wake Dawn up. Not gonna lie, I'm pissed. I open the door and find Dawn sprawled on her bed, a full face of makeup on, and her nose doesn't look right. I open the curtains to let the sun in. I hear a groan and see Dawn slowly sit up, holding her head. I'm standing there, crossing my arms. 

"Ugh, my head. What happened?" She asks confused. 

"I don't know, how about you tell me," I answer sternly. She looks up at me and her eyes grow wide. I'm guessing everything from yesterday is flooding back to her brain.

She's about to say something but I interrupt her. "Wasn't I very clear that I didn't want anyone here!?" I yell. "That it was supposed to be you home alone, only you!"

"I know that and I'm really sorry. I just-."

"I guess you haven't learned your lesson from when you were kidnapped and in a coma for 2 months!"

"I said I was sorry."

"You say that every time, but you keep making the same mistakes!"

"God! Why did you even adopt me if you're gonna be so overprotective!" She argues.

"I'm not being overprotective. I'm just looking out for you. And you make that really hard by sneaking behind my back so much! I let you stay alone because I thought you were responsible enough to handle one night alone. But I guess I was wrong."

Dawn doesn't respond. She just scoffs and stares at the floor angrily. 

"Dawn, do you know what the legal drinking age here is?" I ask sternly.

"Yeah." She replies. "It's 18."

"And how old are you?"

"16." 

I nod. "Ok here's the deal. You're grounded for 3 weeks."

"What!?" 

"I'm taking this," I say unplugging her phone. "You're cleaning the whole house, and you're getting a summer job at the pool as a lifeguard to occupy your time."

"I already have a summer job, the movie." She says in a 'duh' voice. 

"You'll just not go those days. You don't have that many scenes to shoot." I answer. I suggest cleaning up now. It'll probably take the whole day."

"Fine. Thomas." She states walking to the bathroom and purposefully bumping me. I grab her hand and she spins around.

"Dawn Sarah Holland, lose the attitude now." I glare at her. If looks could kill. She yanks her arm and rolls her eyes, heading out the door. I sigh looking down at Dawn's phone and seeing dozens of notifications and calls from Harry, Haz and Sam. Well, remind me to not leave Dawn home alone anymore.