The past

I woke up still feeling tired because of yesterday.I remembered that I have to go with my brother and meet his friends."Ah!!"I streched out my arms and did a little streching.I walked to the bathroom and took my shower.After showering,I dressed myself wearing jeans and white and black stripes shirt.I went downstairs and greeted by omma."Good morning,Eunhae.Did you sleep well?"she asked."Good morning and I slept really well last night,omma."I answered."Where are you going?Dressing nicely today.."she asked again."Oppa wanted me to meet his friends so,I have to."I answered as I munched my bread."Good morning,everybody!"Chanyeol oppa said as he walked downstairs."Good morning!"omma and I answered at the same time.Then we had our breakfast without appa because he left to visit his company.

Our family owns a bussiness company so,I'm kinda living a rich life."Eunhae,Kaja!"Chanyeol oppa said as he left the house."Omma,I'll go now."I hugged her and left.Chanyeol drives the car and while driving I asked him a lot of questions."Oppa,where are we going?"I asked."To my friends house."he answered."Which friend?"I answered."Suho hyung."he said."Oh..Suho oppa.."I looked outside the window remembering my past.I once had a crush on him and when I knew he had a girlfriend,her name is Kim Hanna,my heart hurts.I even told Chanyeol oppa about it because I need someone to talk to.He advised me to be strong and just forget about him but I can't.Upon hearing his name,my mind will always think about the fact that he already had a girlfriend.

"Eunhae-ah,Mianhe..but we promised to meet him and the others at his house."Chanyeol said."It's okay..I'm fine with it."I said calmly trying not to doubt him.After a few minutes,we arrived at his house.Not a house but maybe a mansion?His mansion is big and it has a swimming pool,big parking space and backyard.He's from a wealthy family so that's why."Come on."he got out of the car.I followed him behind and he pressed the doorbell.The door opened and revealed a familiar figure."Chanyeol-ah!"He exclaimed and hugged him."Hyung!It's been a year we didn't meet!How are you?"he said."Oh..we'll talk inside and oh..you brought your sister too?"he asked looking at me."Annyeonghaesayo,oppa."I bowed my head."Annyeong,Eunhae..come in."he invited us in.

When we entered the house,10 more familiar faces greeted us.My brothers have many friends and I can't really remember them because I'll only meet them when I'm with my brother."Chanyeol hyung!""Chanyeol-ah!"they crowded around Chanyeol as if he was a celebrity.I moved backwards because when this boys meet each other they're like monsters.Pushing and hugging each other well that's normal and it's called brotherhood."Eunhae!I didn't notice you're here."Sehun said.He's the same age as me so,I'm a bit close to him."Yeah,how are you Eunhae?"asked my other close friend,Kai."I'm fine..how are you?"I asked back."We're great!And you know what?We already have girlfriends!"Sehun answered."Wow..I want to meet them someday.."I answered."Have you..you know..have a boyfriend?"Kai asked.That question.The question people will always ask when they see me."No.I don't want to have one either."I answered."But why?"Sehun continued asking."Because..it's not the right time for me yet.Okay?"I answered to satisfy their curiousity.They nodded and patted my back."You'll find one when it's time."Kai said.I smiled and sat down at the couch.

Actually,the reason why I don't want to have a boyfriend is because I'm afraid that one day,he'll leave me and I'll be the one who's heartbroken.Just like the thing that happen to me when I like Suho.Then someone came,it's Him."Hey,what are you thinking,Eunhae?"he asked."Oppa..ah..nothing."I said.He took a sit beside me and began talking."How's America?Is it great?"he asked."It's great and I had a lot of fun there.Oppa,if you don't mind.."I stopped thinking whether I should ask him or not."What is it?"he looked at me.I looked back at him and his angelic face made my heartbeats faster."Um..where's your girlfriend?Is she coming?"I asked.He looked sad when I mentioned about her."She's uh..gone."he looked down."I'm sorry to hear that,oppa."I said to him,feeling wronged to make him sad.

"It's okay..maybe It's not my time to be in love."he said looking at me."Maybe one day you'll have another love..who knows right?"I said assuring him."Yeah..love is just unexpected."he said again.I felt guilty for opening the girlfriend topic.I'm sure he's really sad because he's deeply in love with her.Then,Kyungsoo oppa called us to eat lunch.All of is ran to the kitchen and took our seats.I sat in between Kai and Sehun.We started eating the foods that Kyungsoo cooked and later we played around.I saw Suho oppa and Chanyeol oppa just sitting at the couch,talking to each other joined by Kris oppa and Yixing oppa.

SUHO POV

After eating,some of us just sit down and some went playing together.I sat next to Chanyeol and have a coversation with him joined by Kris and Lay."Chanyeol-ah,how's America?"I asked."Oh,it's fun and I made friends too.One of them is Mark,my housemate."he answered."I went there too last year and it was..daebak!"Kris made a thumbs up."And uh..your sister.."I said."My sister..why?"he asked."Does she have a boyfriend?"I asked again."Ah..she's still single just like that.Why?"he asked curiously."Oh..nothing..just asking."I said while looking at his sister who's playing with Kai and Sehun near the swimming pool.

Suddenly,Kai and Sehun pushed her to the pool."Hey,Hyung-"Chanyeol was about to say something to me when I saw her drowning in the pool.I quickly ran and jumped into the pool to save her.I brought her up and did the CPR because she's not awake.After 2 tries,she spit the water out and finally awake.All the boys ran to see us."Are you okay,Eunhae?"I asked."Ne,oppa..Kamsahamida.."she replied weakly.I was grateful that she's awake."Yah!You two!Why did you push her to the pool huh?!"I looked at those two who pushed her."Hyung,we're sorry..we didn't know that she can't swim.."Kai apologised."Me too,mianhe.."Sehun answered looking down."Don't apologise to me!Apologise to Eunhae!"I said angrily.I felt so angry to them because it almost caused her to die.It's just the same way my girlfriend,Hanna died.

FLASHBACK(4 months ago)

We were going to the beach for a vacation together.Hanna was playing by the seaside.I was just watching her and rest under the coconut tree.She was later mesmerised by the waves then she went into the sea.I saw her drowning and immediately went to save her.I was too late when I was about to get her,she got carried away by the heavy wave and dissapeared.I reported about her lost and the policemen went to the areas that she might be found.After a few days the searching operation was done,the police told me she was found near the big rocks at the right side of the beach and the saddest thing is she's dead.Since then,I blamed myself because I was unable to take care of her when she was drowning.

"Mianhe,Eunhae..we promise we won't do that again..jebal..mianhe.."they apologised."Kai-ah,Sehun-ah..g..gwenchana.."she coughed and shivered a bit."I'm fi-fine."she ended."Chanyeol-ah,just bring your sister home.I think she needs some rest."I said.Chanyeol nodded and carried her sister bridal style.I helped him to open the car door and Chanyeol drive home.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.CONTINUE READING TOO,YA?:)