102

William looked at Bella and said sincerely, "I've liked others before, so I don't know how to please girls. I can do something that other men do. If you don't like it, you can tell me that I can do it for you."

Bella's throat was a little blocked. She couldn't say anything. In the end, she approached the flower and said sincerely, "Thank you." Even if William has some ulterior motives, she was still touched by everything he did tonight. 

When he saw that there was no longer cold in her eyes, he could not help but lean forward and kiss her on the lips. Before Bella could be reflected, he stood up straight. "I still have a gift for you..." William suddenly said to her, "Sit here and don't move."

After that, he took off his coat and casually put it on the back of the chair. he jumped over and jumped onto the stage of the restaurant. After opening the lid of the piano, Bella realized that there was a piano. Then the soft piano sounded and came into Bella's ears.

Bella eagerly looked at the man who was playing the piano on the stage. His head was slightly lowered, the delicate features revealed, and the soft light hit him, leaving a very nice shadow in his nose. The piano keys were very obedient to his hands. Every sound seemed to be magical. It touched every nerve of her. Bella was infatuated. She did not know if she was attracted by the sexy and glamorous look of William.

The piano music he played sounded was so familiar, as if she had heard it before, then she couldn't help but immerse herself in this music, her heart was released, her eyes closed and a gentle piano song ended, Bella was still immersed in the gentle and calm atmosphere.

"This is Richard Clydeman's fall whisper." William suddenly stood in front of her! She asked, "Who did you say?" William repeated, "Richard Clydeman." She suddenly remembered that the last time she and Rolly went to listen to the concert was Richard Clydemans autumn whisper.

Bella said willingly, "No, Rolly and I last time..." Before she could finish her words, she was interrupted by William. He said overbearingly, "If you really like to listen to piano music, you don't need to go with Xiaodong or Xiaoxi anymore. Telling me and I'll play it for you. Even if you want to learn it, I can teach you."

"Is it okay?" Bella to be tempted. She felt that the appearance of William just playing the piano was too good-looking. She was deducted by the desire to learn. "Yes." As he spoke, William held her hand and pulled her onto the stage. They sat side by side in front of the piano and he said, "I teach you." 

William's warm hands pulled Bella into her hands. She felt like her hands were electrocuted. William grabbed her hand and held it tightly together as if he had taught her to shoot a gun before. Bella feels her heart beating faster. She wanted to stand up, but in the next second, her hand was grabbed and pressed on the keys of the piano.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here!" William her tightly and evaded, saying, "Shoulder, arm, and wrist be relaxed.' William was sealed in her arms and she was very close. Bella could hear his breathing every time, so clear and so real that her heart beat faster!

William squeezed her finger that was stiff because of her nervousness. "Relax. Don't be nervous. It's really simple." Bella relaxes too, but she felt the temperature on the night captain's body heat up, she became more and more nervous. 

"Hold your fingers so that your hands are arched. Be sure to press the keys with the fullest flesh on your fingertips." William patted her right leg and said, "Stop here, control the tone." Bella was willing to try her best to do what he said. "Do you know there are how many sounds?" William's breath was sprayed on her face. Bella bit her lip and tremble. 'It's like seven..."

"I'll teach you how to play each note first, then I'll  give you the easiest notation." William whispered into her ear and said, "If you can play a good song tonight, I have a reward for you.' "What are your reward?" Bella asked curiously.

"Believe me, you'll like it."  William's mouth smiled a meaningful smile. Bella would not continue to ask questions and start studying the piano seriously. The warm air of the night lance sprayed onto her neck. She could smell the faint smell of his wine. He was too close and his face was pricked by his stubble.

Bella's wishful breathing was a little messy, and she played another wrong syllable. She turned her head and asked, "Am I stupid?" 

"It's okay. It's okay. if there's a smarter family." William spoiled and rubbed Bella's hair. Bella say that just now, but only wanted him to deny it and to comfort her by the way. he did not think that he really felt that she was stupid.

"You say I'm stupid?" Bella stare angrily. At night, the gaze looked at Bella with a smile and asked, "Do you admit that you and I are a family?" Bella, who had been successfully arbitrated, had nothing to say; "I..." started practicing seriously. 

She stopped practicing music and started practicing seriously. William was very patient in teaching Bella. Studying for a long time, she could finally play a simple song. Although it was intermittent, at least he found the sound. Bella happily asked, "Do I know how to play the piano."

"Mm, of course...' William nodded. "So, I'm not stupid at all," Bella said happily, her face filled with a sweet smile. William looked at her with a smile. He suddenly felt a little surprised. He suddenly forgot to breathe.

"Yeah, you're not stupid at all, then give it a reward." William looked at Bella with a warm and focused look and said, "Give me your hand." Bella knows what kind of reward William would give her and reached out to him. William grabbed her hand, turned on the phonograph, and the music rang. He led her to the stage next to her.

"The reward is to dance with me." After saying these words, William's hand head already grabbed the waist of Bella.