Chapter 3- The story never ends

Imagine all the things
we could be...
if we weren't controlled by insecurity....

                               - Bridget Devoue.

For this chapter, listen to the story never ends by lauv.

"You don't have to pay for my bill, you know." I declared looking straight into Yosef's eyes.

"I have no problem with that..in fact, I'll be glad too!" He replied insistingly. I couldn't argue anymore with him and finally let him pay the bill.

"That would be 25 dollars, sir." the cashier spoke in a calm voice.

He pulled out his credit card and paid for the bill. I couldn't get this straight into my head. I mean, why was he being so nice to me, and yet he doesn't know me so well?

I wanted to ask this, but I didn't know how to phrase it....without being rude. We walked out of the grocery store, silence taking over till we got to where I had parked my car.

"You remember me?" Yosef trying to find his way through my eyes.

His voice was a turn on. It was like a Sasha Sloan, or Billie Eilish song, I wanted to here all my life in my ears. The way his lips moved when he was speaking.

I imagined him grabbing me by my ass and placing me on a wall, while my legs were crossed around his waist. His lips making their way through my neck and planting soft wet kisses on it, forcing a moan out of my mouth. Him moving his lips seductively to my chin, then lips, as I closed my eyes and....oh fuck, These imaginations were getting out of hand, that I didn't even realize I was actually gazing at his lips when he spoke to me.

"I-I'm sorry, what were you saying?" I stuttered, not remembering a-bit of what he was asking me.

"You find me irresistible, don't you?" A smirk made its way through his lips.

"You irresistible?" I nervously chuckled.

"Oh come on Yosef..I have taste." I blabbered pretentiously so that he couldn't realize what he does to me.

"How about I do this.."

He raised my chin slightly up so that I could face him and planted a small peck on my lips. "And say that you're irresistible and exquisite in my eyes, huh?"

Did he just place his lips on mine? Omg...I couldn't help but feel so happy, that I couldn't feel my feet anymore. I put myself together and acted serious. "Don't you ever do that to me again. I'm not your girlfriend..ok."

I got my keys from my purse and unlocked the door of my car.

"Wait, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." He sounded sad and held the door of my car, not letting me enter.

"Why would you do that?" I yelled at him.

I felt hurt all of a sudden, like he had just taken advantage of me because, maybe, well... I looked too naive to him. I don't know why I felt this way.

He stared at me for a long time I must say, probably wondering why I reacted this way. I also couldn't tell why I acted this way, but yeah, I did.

"I'm sorry for the way I reacted...I shouldn't have spoken to you  that way." I felt guilty all of a sudden.

Out of shame, I entered my car and started off the engine, leaving Yosef just standing at the parking lot as he saw my car getting out of sight.

It took me about 15 minutes getting back to Lindsey's house, because I was driving slowly and overthinking. Once I reached, I parked at the parking space and stayed in my car for some minutes quite thinking. I pushed Yosef away from me because of how I reacted. Guess he wouldn't want to heart from me again. Honestly, it wasn't a real kiss. It was just a peck....but on my lips. I over reacted for no reason.