5.4

*unedited*

As Sun Hui went down the hall and did his best not to get lost, he struggled to find his way back to his cell.

Why is his personal quarters so far away from everyone else? Sun Hui grumbled to himself. It's like a maze in here!

As he was walking, Sun Hui had his eyes on the ground to watch his step. So one someone stood directly in front of him, blocking his path, he didn't notice until his head banged against the chest in an unintentional head butt.

The impact made Sun Hui fall directly on his butt, which hurt like Hell. Rubbing his head and cursing his fall, he looked up at the idiot who got in his way.

As soon as he saw him, Sun Hui knew this was Xu Shen, the male lead. Xu Shen has a fringe over his eyes, making him look slightly emo, but the back was trimmed short. He had two nose piercings, one on each nostril, and a single earring on his right ear. A tattoo can be partially seen climbing up the side of his neck. His orange jumpsuit looked slightly big on his slim and lean body, but Sun Hui had a feeling Shen wasn't all bone. He looked like he either belonged in a gang, or was some secret weapon for the mafia. But much like Yang Bo or even more so, Xu Shen had a "pretty boy" look. The difference between them though was that Xu Shen exuded danger from a mile away and Yang Bo looked like he couldn't even hurt a fly no matter how much he tried to blend in. He wouldn't be surprised if Li Tai got this body.

"Hi!" Sun Hui said cheerfully. It's what Yang Bo would've done, and the male lead was supposed to be good even if he was the stereotypical bad boy. Sun Hui had no reason to hate yet, and if he was Li Tai, even better.

Xu Shen tilted his head.

Although it would be nice if he was a lot less annoying, Sun Hui fidgeted.

"You're the weird one," was all he said.

I am the weird one? Sun Hui wanted to yell. What are you doing out of solitary confinement and without Lu Jiao?

"And you're famous!" Sun Hui faked a smile.

Xu Shen frowned. "What...?"

"Everyone knows about you! You have a special cell! And people say to stay away because you're not right in the head, but based on this conversation, I see nothing wrong with you!" he said brightly. Bless Yang Bo's precious condition.

"You are weird," Xu Shen concluded. "Be more careful."

That wiped the smile right off of Sun Hui. Be careful? Was this actually Li Tai?

"What do you mean?" Sun Hui asked, suddenly serious. Xu Shen continued to look at him funny.

"What? Do you have a habit of running into people and assuming everyone is kind or something? Be less trusting," he scolded.

"And why would you care about my well-being?" Sun Hui narrowed his eyes.

"And people say I'm crazy," Xu Shen mumbled. "Look, this is a prison. You won't make it with that innocent attitude."

With that, he left.

Sun Hui just sat there, baffled. That didn't seem like Li Tai. He would've said so by now, wouldn't he? And he needed to stop breaking character. It was bad enough he did so with his husband (out of habit, of course), but if he did any more change in front of others it would look too strange and may ruin his goals.