22: Lazy Day

I slowly open my eyes. It takes me a couple of minutes to adjust to the moonlight that slightly gets in the room.

My body feels relaxed as I have never been. A peace invades me, my body feels light and I feel full of energy. Now I understand why vampires love to hibernate, even though I just did it for two days or so, I feel so good.

I try to get up but Jimin who is still hibernating holds me tightly, his grip becomes stronger when I start to wiggle around to scape.

Jimin groans. "You know, I stopped hibernating a couple of hours ago, and seeing you hibernating has been the cutest thing I have ever seen," He says with a raspy voice.

I stop moving, I turn around to face him. "How long were we hibernating?"

He takes his phone from the nightstand that has been charging all this time. "Five days now, it's one in the morning."

I stretch my body closing my eyes. Once I'm done I exhale. I turn to look at Jimin, he's biting his lip, I furrow my brows.

"How are you in the mood right now?" 

He smirks. "Seeing you stretch was a good view."

"I can't with you." I stand up laughing. Jimin pouts once I get in the bathroom.

After a long shower where Jimin got in without my permission, we leave our room to go in search of Taehyung and Junkook.

We find them entering the living room yawning.

"Did you guys hibernated too?" I ask giggling when I see their disoriented faces.

"Yep," They both answer at the same time.

They are still wearing their pajamas and Taehyung is hugging a pillow.

"Time to see what we missed." Jungkook chuckles.

Jungkook and Taehyung start to look at their phones, Jimin and I cuddle on the sofa. Jimin is looking through the channels in the T.V. looking for something interesting.

"The world seems in 'order.'" Taehyung says. "King Yoongi is back but nothing else has been said."

"Everyone is getting sick with the virus but other than that in the vampire world everything is going smoothly," Jungkook says.

I sigh relief. I didn't want to hibernate in case things started to go wrong, luckily everything is going well and I can relax with Jimin more time.

Jimin covers us with a blanket while Taehyung and Jungkook start to watch a series on Netflix.

Jimin starts to caress my ass under the blank it, I send him a death glare but he just smirks while looking at the T.V.

Taehyung and Jungkook lay down on the other sofas lazily. Today is a lazy day; nothing is to be done. I don't know how Jimin's parents wanted to retire so badly... they weren't busy all the time, or at least I guess so, I don't know what hardships they might have had to face while reining.

My phone vibrates, I unlock my phone to see who it is.

Princess Ruby: 

I went to the human world, even though most of it is chaos right now I have decided to be a nurse to see if I find my soulmate in a hospital. Wish me luck!

I chuckle, she's using the chaos to her advantage. I hope she finds her soulmate but not in a hospital.

Jimin squeezes my ass.

 When this man wants something he won't give up. I sigh defeated.

Jimin smiles triumphant, he lifts me up in bridal style, Taehyung and Jungkook don't even notice because of how focus they are on the T.V.

Jimin puts me down on our bed, he hovers over me, I wrap my legs on his waist.

He kisses me with desperately with passion. He squeezes my boobs over my pajama shirt, I moan slightly. We start a hot make-out session but it doesn't go past that for now.

"I needed that," Jimin says burying his head in the crook of my neck as always.

He stays there hovering me for a while. I hug him tightly. I start to run my fingers in his hair, Jimin hums pleased at the sensation.

How can he be such a pervert in a second and then the next one he is like this, a big baby wanting love and attention? I love his duality.

After a while, he looks up at me.

"You are so gorgeous," He starts talking to me. "I'm so lucky to have you as my queen."

I blush, I look deeply into his eyes, my heartbeat races and butterflies come to my stomach. I love being in love with this man.

"Would you play piano for me?" Jimin pleads with a pout and puppy eyes.

I smile. "Sure, I'll see what my fingers want to play next."

He smiles widely at me, he gets off me. He grabs my hand to drag me out of the room leading me to the music room.

We make our way calmly but I can see the excitement in Jimin.

Who taught me how to play the piano? Why I have memorized so many different pieces made by big pianists...?

I guess I will never know, or maybe one day, who knows?

When we go in the music room I walk confidently towards the piano; I sit in front of it, I put my fingers on the keys and my fingers do the rest.