18- Cured

Andy's POV~

It's been about 4 days since this whole 'Uh oh, you're tiny now' thing. It's been fun riding in Sirius' hood though. I've been sharing my food and drinks with him. Sirius really enjoys having me close to him.

However, the others are very jealous. And it's pretty obvious that Sirius knows. He smirks every time he looks at them. Every now and then, I look out and see their glares. But once they see me peek out of the hood like a curious meerkat, they automatically relax their faces and mention how cute I am.

I get that I'm small and all, but I'm not that cute. I mean, I've never had a girlfriend, not to mention a boyfriend throughout Highschool. It makes me wonder if they actually think I'm cute, or if they just like me because I'm their destined.

There's still a whole lot I don't know about them. All I know is their elements, class, and personality, but what about their backgrounds? Like, the closest thing any of them have to siblings are other spirits. It also makes me wonder another thing. All of the spirits resemble a canine species. Except Anvindr.

He resembles a tiger, where the rest resemble a kind of dog. As for Sirius, he could be something cat related, but he seems more like a dog to me. Still don't know his species though. Like, is he a coyote? A brown fox? What is he? I'll have to ask him.

At the moment, I was being groomed by Sirius. Since it's obvious that it's hard to shower without falling over due to the shower itself. It's not the best, and I probably sink badly, but at least my hair gets washed. Kind of. As weird as it is.

I was picked up by Sirius and he nuzzled me carefully. I can tell he still feels awful for this happening to me. Sirius I hugged Sirius' muzzle the best I could. "It's okay Sirius. As I said before, I'm okay. Don't worry so much."

Sirius nods and sets me in his hood. He smiles down at me and I can't help but smile back.

Sirius' POV~

I look at Andy after I put him in my hood. I smiled down at him as he smiled back. He's so cute! I can't help myself! I give him another lick on the head, just to let him know I love him. I nuzzle my cheek against him, he hugs my snout one return.

The next thing I know, there's a proof of smoke. My hood got ripped and Andy was in front of me. Unfortunately, my hood was ripped and gone, exposing my torso. Andy was normal size now, which makes me happy. I was about to hug him, but Aberforth and the others got to him first. They hug him tightly and glare at me.

I can't blame them. Even though there wasn't much of an option, I technically have been hogging him to myself. But I'm his only form a transportation. Well, not anymore.

Andy managed to struggle out of the pile of fur and walked to me. He hugged me and said "I'm so sorry about your hood! I didn't think it'd happen so soon!" I just smile and hug him back. "It's fine, don't worry too much about it."

I could see the others glaring at me, which made me smirk in amusement. I nuzzled into Andy's face a bit as we hugged. I soon let go and push him towards the others. "They haven't had that much time with you for the past few days. So I think they need caught up."

Andy gulps and gets hugged by Phoenix and Vernon from behind. Phoenix then lifted him up and carried to him to the other room where Andy would be cuddled. I had my time with Andy, it's only fair they get their time with him.

Andy's POV~

I understand what Sirius meant. It's been awhile since they had time to cuddle with me. Still, so much fur at once is overwhelming.