Hero's Vs Villian's

The fight was over, you were panting heavily, to think I was this weak. You observed the mess in front of you, your classmates were all knocked out on the ground. Bleeding.

"This is all my fault" I knew it. 'I shouldnt have let it take control. I should have been stronger'
I can fix this....

You used your mana field and mana manipulation, and began merging your healing ability into it. Everyones body began to glow a faint white.

New Skill - Healing Aura
      >Heals everyone within a 1 mile radius

That only used up 50% of your mana and its was gradually going up. Everyone began to wake up and you sighed with relief.

"YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!" a force crashed into you, pinning your hands above your head.
Bakugo sat on top of you, holding you down to the ground.

"I-it wasn't me, they did somethi-"

"I don't want to hear your fucking excuses."

"But they aren't...."

"Bakugo." A voice said from behind him, All might appeared. "it wasn't her, do not worry."

All might glanced at me before looking away, you swore you caught I hint of fear as he turned away.

Bakugo released your hands and tsked. "I still don't trust you."

"Bakugo...Please don't say that, I can  swear it wasn't my fault."

"[y/n]! How does this no look like your fault!" He waved his hand at the surroundings. It was indeed a mess.

You could feel tears in your eyes, "Im sorry.." you said quickly before teleporting away. They were better off without you.

You had no idea where you were, but anything was better than there. Where their judging eyes angrily stared at you. You would get stronger and prove to them that you weren't the bad guy.

You started training, over and over again, healing yourself when you got tired, or exhausted. You didnt stop, you wouldnt stop.

Level Up!
Level Up!
Level Up!

Days passed and you eventually lost track, you didnt check your stats, all you knew was that you werent strong enough. Eventually it was harder to level up and so you decided to go to other measures.

Getting dressed you threw on back pants, a long gray shirt and a black robe. Finding a mask to cover your face you set off into the night. If exercising didn't work anymore, you supposed defeating villains would have to do.

Spotting random pick pocketers and bag snatchers you got by with just a few levels, you saved people from fires:you grew bored. Its was becoming too easy, but you still weren't strong enough.

You were beginning to draw attention to yourself, which you just ignored. You were using your search skill when you heard a voice behind you.

"[Y/n]?"

'How did I not see him?'

"I don't what you're talking about."

"Its me, Midoriya."

You turned around, seeing the craziness of green hair. The familiar placement of freckles.