°14

"You know, it isn't healthy of you to keep dyeing your hair

"You know, it isn't healthy of you to keep dyeing your hair." Seri commented lazily as she walked alongside Beomgyu.

He turned to her with a sheepish smile and shrugged- running his fingers through his freshly blond hair.

"Change is fun."
"It won't be fun when you go bald." She retorted and he sighed, shaking his head at her negativity.

"You didn't even compliment me!"
Seri glanced at him, raking her eyes over his hair and his features with a blank look before shrugging.

"It's alright I guess."
"What- what do you mean 'alright', you're so mean!'"
Seri broke out into a cheeky smile, suddenly gasping.
"Oh parent duty calls, sorry bye!"

"Wait, Seri- ah, she's so annoying." He muttered with a grin on his lips when she turned around while walking to make eye contact only to burst out laughing.

"Min."
"Huang."

There was a pause before Jaemin spoke, feeding his doll the artificial 'milk' from the bottle and he rolled his eyes.
"Why do you guys hate each other."

Renjun continued to glare at the younger girl who had an annoying smug smirk on her lips.
"She's irritating."
"Yep, that's me." She commented sarcastically with a nod and a hand on her chest before turning towards Jisung.

"Hey beanstalk."
He glanced up at the girl who confidently beamed down at him with her hands in the back pocket of her mom jeans- hair curled lightly.
"Hey." He replied back, mentally cursing his awkwardness still.

"I bet she thinks she's so cool being paired up with Sungie."
"You can't call him that, only I can!"
"She's so irritating, look at her."
"For real, look at her trying to get attention off of them, it's stupid."
"Not that any of them would even take a second glance at her she isn't even that pretty."
"Whore." One snickered, loud enough for her to hear.

Seri kept the smile on her face, unwavering as it looked as though she never heard a word- but she always heard the comments of judgment.

Jisung's eyes burned into her skin, watching her closely, intently to catch any indication she was upset about the words.

"I heard she got with all of Beomgyu's friends because he didn't hang out with her."
"Really? What the fuck- she's such a slut."
"I can't believe she's hitting on all of them."
"Honestly, desperate."

Seri's smile diminished by a fraction, eyes distant as she tuned into the surrounding whispers around her.

She shook it off, walking over to Jisung who was holding the doll.
"I'll take her for a while." She leant down to pick the doll up but Jisung remained his gaze situated on her face.

"Are you okay?" He asked lowly and she flickered her gaze up to his eyes where she felt weirdly exposed- like he could see right through her and the fact her eyes stung with the threatening of tears.

It felt like the emotions inside her rose with a whirlwind, every eye on her and it felt suffocating- hot flushes of sadness waving over her and she gulped, averting her eyes to grab the doll- wanting to escape.

"Is she trying to seduce him?" One laughed, some snickering at the comment and Jisung caught sight of the glistening of tears in her eyes as she leant away, beggining to leave.

He stood up, surprising her momentarily when he grabbed his stuff- latching his larger hand over her wrist and pulling her into the direction of the doors that led to the outside.

She felt conflicted, not sure why he would do what he was doing seeing as they weren't that close yet but nevertheless, the warmth spread across her chest and soon she felt the cold air hit her face and the doors shut behind them- leaving everyone in shock.

"Since when did he grow balls?" Donghyuck commented and Mark sighed, smacking him- emitting a whine from the boy with a pout.

"You know Jisung can't stand anyone being upset, it doesn't matter who they are. Now shut up and eat."
"You shut up." Donghyuck pressed with his brows raised.

"I wonder how he's doing anyway, we should go visit his Mum soon." Jeno said with sad eyes and Renjun nodded.

"It's hard for him yet he's there for everyone else."