text me..

"Monte this is N'Ly" (ni-Li) I gazed at her as my eyes began to travel down her body throwing me out my thoughts.

"Monte!"

"huh."

"She said hi , are you going to speak back or just look at her."

"No she's fine" N'Ly said placing her hand on my momma shoulder and leaned in for a kiss.

I got up from the table grabbing me a plate starting to fix my plate. I know damn well shawty ain't just kiss my moms right in front of me.. ew.

I sat back at the table digging my fork in my food as i glanced up at them both.

"Monte are you okay?" momma ask as she seen me looking at them.

"Yea i'm fine.." and so is she. i said to myself gazing at her once more.

————————————

Minutes on top of boredom and them flirting i finally built up the confidence to talk to her.

"So .." I paused trying to think of her name.

"N'Ly" she said as it rolled off her tongue right along with her thick accent.

"N'Ly... how did you meet my ma."

She looked at my mom and started smiling. "Stefanie
(s-t-EH-f-uh-n-ee.) would you like to tell he-."

"No i asked you." Pushing my plate to the side as i got comfortable in my sit.

"Monte!!" my mom yelled out to me.

"No she's fine." She said holding her hand out stopping her.

I raised an eyebrow and turned my head a bit showing her that i was ready when she was..

WED , February 16 2019 . 2:05pm .

" N'Ly!!" my boss yelled for me.

"yes."

"Go downtown and get me and my colleagues some coffee. I'll add your money back on your check." She said sending me a wink.

"Yes ma'am." I giggled sending her a smile.

DOWNTOWN . 2:21 pm

"This is new.. it's usually busy around this time." I walked in going to the register , looking directly at my phone to see what everybody wanted.

"Welcome to Espresso Express what can i get you?" She asked.

"Yes can i get two cara-" i started to say before looking up at her.

"Two what ma'am.."

"Two umm caramel lattes, light on the cream, and 3 black coffees."

I couldn't stop looking at her , her eyes.. they where beautiful.

"will that be all." she questioned.

I shook my head waiting on her next response.

"12.74 cash or card." She said sending me a smile.

I could tell that she was looking at me by the way her eyes traveled me when i started to get my card out.

"um card.." i said sending her a smile back.

• Moments Later •

" Here you are." She said handing me my tray of coffee.

I shook my head as i walked out the shop. I couldn't hold myself together walking out which made me almost drop the coffees.

As I was about to walking into the building to hand my boss her coffee i seen a piece of paper.

|___________________________|
|TEXT ME 404-738-6394| |___________________________|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And from that moment on.. we've been talking."

I looked at them both turning my lip at them.

My mom smiled , leaning in to give her another kiss.

"ew." i got up from the table placing my plate in the sink as i started to walk back upstairs.

"Monte where are you going. We're not done talking to you.."

I stop and turned looking at her. Who the fuck is ""We're"" i said in my head as i started to walk back down standing in front of her.

"Well.. Monte i know that you've only known her for about an hour now but we've been talking and..... she's moving in with us."

"Wait come again!"

"You heard me Monte.. she's moving in."

I honestly didn't want to show my ass in front of this dyke bitch , but i was boiling inside.

I ran upstairs slamming my door grabbing the closest pillow there was and screamed in it.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I could feel myself about to cry cause i didn't want this.. She's moving in already.. already!!

I grabbed my Journal from off my desk and began to write.

MON, April 13 7: 36pm .

Who is the bitch.. coming in taking my place. Trying to take my moms from me. I don't know how i feel about this bitch.. but .. i kind of.. idk . She does something to me.. It made me feel out my Element... It was different, but i want to learn more from her.. without momma knowing that i actually... feel.
-Monte 7:48pm

——————————

iMessage
From: Muf'faa 👩‍👧💙

Monte i know your upset but you didn't have to walk out like that... and you're helping move tomorrow so please... please act like you have manners. i love you my sweet baby. and i promise she'll never come between us.

i sighed looking at the messages...

I hope so ma , & love you more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kicked my shoes off , then my pants and threw my shirt on the other side of the room as I tucked myself in..

"I hope this goes well..." I said before drifting off to sleep .

VOTE ⭐️
SHARE 💌
SHIT IONK . 😂