8

Jungkook POV :
I drove for about 20 minutes and we stopped at the parking in my parents mansion he was stunned, he was looking around and I walked to him .
Jungkook: " my son has panic attacks when he meet new people , so don't approach him until he get used to you". He nodded and I walked to the main entrance.
I knocked and my mom opened the door ,she hugged me .
Mom : " my baby kookie". She pulled away .
Jungkook: " I'm not a baby mom". She giggled.
Mom : " you still are my little baby". I chuckled and she looked behind me , that taehyung was hiding behind my back . I pulled him by his waist and he blushed not looking up . She widen her eyes .
Mom : " oh my ! Is he real ?!". She touched his cheeks and hugged him .
Jungkook: " yes mom he is real". I chuckled at her childishness.
Mom : " hello sweetheart, how are you?!". He blushed which makes her giggles, he bowed
Taehyung: " I'm fine madam, thanks for asking ". He bowed again and she hugged him and turned to me .
Mom : " I like him". She pulled his cheeks making him blush more . I chuckled.
Mom : " what's your name sweetie?!".
Taehyung: " t-Taehyung, k-Kim t-Taehyung madam". She pinched his cheeks .
Mom : " awww adorable boy , call me Eomma, okay ?!". He nodded with pink cheeks . She pulled him inside forgetting about me completely,I sighed and shook my head and went inside meeting my dad he hugged me .
Dad : " my son ,how is life ??". He hugged me again .
Jungkook: " good dad ". He pulled and he looked at taehyung with wide eyes .
Dad : " am I seeing things is that a boy or an angel or I'm getting old ?!". Everyone laughed because the others came to the living room .
Jungkook: " mom said same thing , it's a boy dad". He rubbed his eyes .
Dad : " is it just me who is seeing lights around him or just me?!". I chuckled and others kept laughing at my dad .
" daddyyyyyy". I turned and here is my sunshine running to me I grabbed him and spun him around making him giggles.
Jungkook: " how is my baby ?!, have you been behaving well ?!". He nodded cutely , then he kissed my cheeks . I was talking to him but he stopped when Taehyung came with others to where I was . Taehyung backed away to not scare him but the thing happened after made my eyes pop out , he wiggles of my embrace and I put him down every one was waiting for jeonsan to faint duo to panic but none of that happened, he looked at taehyung cutely and taehyung smiled making jeonsan approach him slowly. I was shocked .
Taehyung went down at jeonsan level and waved at him making jeonsan wave back .
Taehyung: " hello baby ,what's your name I'm Taehyung but you can call me taetae ". Jeonsan smiled shyly.
Jeonsan : " j-jeonsan".
Taehyung: " cute name for an adorable baby". He caresses jeonsan cheeks and jeonsan went to him and done something that even he didn't do for my mom , he hugged Taehyung,and taehyung hugged back and he pulled away and grabbed Taehyung hand and pulled him to living room where his coloring books was ,
I looked at them with wide eyes and shock visible in my face .
Yoongi : " never in years would I imagine that happening".
Mom : " he really is something,jeonsan found love in him". I looked their way .
Jin : " taehyung loves kids , he always has a soft side for them".
Jungkook: " well he is soft even for adults". They all turned to me gasping.
Dad : " who are you ?!".
Jungkook: " dad you are creeping me out, are you forgetting or what ?!". He slapped my shoulder .
Mom : " Taehyung is special and I accept him without even thinking". I looked at her.
Jungkook: " mom he is not my boyfriend". She glared at me .
Mom : " if you bring me another bitches here I will cut your dick ". I made a face of fear making them laugh .
Namjoon: " he changed a lot lately". I shook my head .
Jungkook: " you are talking like I'm not here ".
Dad : " because you are not , just your body is here your mind is with taehyung". They laughed , I glared at them and went to the living room to find Taehyung with jeonsan playing .
Taehyung: " it's not tlee baby , say it again tree ".
Jeonsan : " t-tr tree ". Taehyung jumped and hugged jeonsan who giggled.
Taehyung: " that's my smart baby". I was shocked did he just call my son as his .
Jungkook: " I see you two are having fun". They looked up both smiling.
Jeonsan : " daddy ! taetae is teaching me". I went to him and kissed his forehead.
Jungkook: " really what did he teach you ?!". I kept looking at taehyung who have shy smile on his face . Jeonsan kept sayin what Taehyung taught him .
Mom : " lunch is ready". We went to the kitchen and set down mom and dad on both sides then namjoon Jin Jimin yoongi .
Me jeonsan Taehyung hoseok haneul .
Jeonsan : " I don't like veggies". I looked at him I was about to put them aside when Taehyung grabbed his plate every one was looking at him .
Taehyung: " baby ! This veggies will make you strong just like your appa ". Jeonsan was looking at him like a puppy .
Taehyung: " don't you want to become like appa and save him from monsters". I looked at him stunned. Jeonsan grabbed his fork and started with carrots.
Jeonsan : " I want to be strong like daddy". He ate his veggies making taehyung kiss his cheeks all at the table was looking at taehyung with smile on their faces.
Taehyung: " that's a good boy". He pinched jeonsan nose making him giggles. I smiled because it's the first time to see my son that happy and he never ate vegetables to begin with . My mom smiled at me making me look at taehyung with deep thoughts .
Taehyung: " jungkook why aren't you eating?! ". He put some meat at my plate and put rice too making me keep looking at him .
Jungkook: " you should eat too". I put some meat in his plate , and I gestured him to eat he nodded and started to eat from time to time he help jeonsan with his meat .
After the lunch we went to the living room and taehyung suggested to help mom in the kitchen since she doesn't have maids in the weekend.
Third person POV :
Taehyung put the empty plates in the dish washer .
Mom : " you take care of Jungkook well". Taehyung turned to her .
Taehyung: " we met a year before but we never talked just this 3 days I think".
Mom : " thank you for taking care of him and his son". He blushed .
Taehyung: " he took care of me too". He looked down .
Mom : " I've never seen Jungkook like that , he is smiling now because of you". She grabbed Taehyung hands
Taehyung: " he has a soft heart I know he is just hiding it".
Mom : " please stay by his side and jeonsan too , sometimes he busy himself just to forget what mistakes he did".
Taehyung: " I will Eomma , you don't have to worry he just need someone to care for him ". She kissed Taehyungs forehead.
Mom : " so what do you think about jungkook?!". She asked teasing him making him blush .
Taehyung: " h-he is kind". She had a teasing smile .
Mom : " just that huh ?! I see something else in your eyes". He blushed hard .
Taehyung: " h-he is hot". He put his hand in his face hiding his blush .
Mom : " oh my! do you like him ?!".
Taehyung: " ah even if I do ,he wouldn't like someone like me". He looked down his past came back .
Mom : " and why is that ?!, you are adorable and kind and that's all Jungkook want in a person ". He blushed .
" I see you are talking behind my back". They turned to the voice.
———————-to be continued——————-