40 |

I had thrown on another turtleneck and jeans, additionally sporting a black hat. In fact, my entire outfits was black, unintentionally. Right now I look like Kim Possible —except the fact that I'm trying to become the rightful Moon Goddess. So I guess if Kim Possible was an heir to a God, we would have a lot more in common.

Klayton had to leave to attend to some small pack business, nothing important, is what he told me. In the meantime, I had leisurely taken my time and was now walking back to my apartment. As I make my way up to the my door, I hear whispering. Coming from inside my own apartment. I quickly thrust open the door, ready to confront the assailant when I notice it's just Isaac and Lenna. I still scrunch my eyes in confusion.

"How the hell did you guys get in here? It was locked," My eyes dance between the two of them, back and forth. The culprits don't look surprised and are both just lounging on my couch —Isaac's arm slung across Lenna's shoulders while they watch a movie on my TV.

"Shhh," Lenna whispers distractedly. She's clearly really engrossed into the film in front of her. They both ignore me so I huff and make my way over and stand in front of my own TV, blocking their view from seeing anymore.

"Ah man!" Isaac shouts and gets up from my couch. "We literally just missed the best part, thanks a lot."

"You're joking right?" I ask the two of them. "You're in my goddamn apartment. Why couldn't you use your own TV?" I pointedly ask Lenna. She pouts and before she can respond, Isaac butts in.

"It uh, got broken. During one of our sexual encounters," He winks at me. I recoil from the two of them in disgust and they both burst out laughing, smiling ear to ear at one another. These goofs, I roll my eyes at the thought. They are pretty cute together though.

"You're both so annoying. And Isaac —why aren't you at the pack meeting? Klayton is," I shoot at him.

"It isn't that urgent, so I kind of just ditched it," He shrugs. Lenna nods in agreement.

"So you guys decided to hangout here? Fine, what are we watching?" I joke. "Lenna, go get the popcorn."

Lenna gets up and when she does I watch Isaac gaze at her with a small smile. As long as they're happy, I'm happy, I thought to myself. Issac makes himself more comfortably on the couch while I sit down.

"So, you smell like sex."

"Wow," I say sarcastically and lightly shoving him. "You don't beat around the bush, eh? I'm sure if I had supernatural smelling I could say the same about you," I lightly tease. He hums in response and a small laugh exits him.

"You're right. Well sex, cuddling, kissing —the works." I knew they did couple things, but had they really considered one another a couple? The train of thought leaves my mind as Issac cocks his head slightly, listening to something.

"What is it?" I ask.

He shakes his head in response. "Nothing I guess," A couple of minutes easily pass by, both of us just watching the film in front of us in a comfortable silence. Best friend goals.

"Lenna is taking forever," I huff. "How hard is it to microwave some popcorn?" I shake my head with a small chuckle. I get off the couch and start walking to the kitchen. "Hey Lenna! I'm going to be one-hundred years old by the time you finish cooking that popcorn," I joke as I round the corner into my kitchen. Lenna is facing away from me, toward my kitchen sink —completely silent. My eyebrows furrow in confusion and just before I reach for her, she turns around, staggering.

Red.

Blood.

Seeping from the front of her shirt, right under her breast bone. The shirt is soaked, and before I know it  Lenna falls onto both her knees gasping for breath. A spurt of blood comes dripping out of her mouth and she looks like she's choking. My lips trembles and I scream, so loud that I think the heavens can hear it. I drop to my own knees, soaking myself in her seeping blood and bring her to my own body.