Still in Quarantine - 5/12/20 (Easter Sunday)

Well folks, here you have it.  I am currently sitting in my house, eating a chocolate egg, without my grandparents and cousins because of this little thing called coronavirus.  Gosh you guys I just cannot believe we are in this mess.  One minute I'm at school laughing with all my friends, next thing you know I'm getting calls from my parents and emails from the princaple about school being cancelled for the next two weeks.  Little did I know this thing was going to be extended to three weeks... then a month and two weeks.  Now there's talk of us not going back to school at all for the rest of the year!  If someone were to tell me four weeks ago that in a week I wouldn't be able to be within six feet of my friends and extended family, I'd call them crazy.  Look, I know this is gonna be in history books and that's amazing but... I'm sick of it, okay?  I love my family and all but I'm just plain sick of them and I am sure everyone reading this feels the same way. 

The bright side of this is that doing teacher zooms is kind of exciting and different.  I do see a lot more people than usual enjoying the nice weather and walking their dog or riding bikes.  I am very thankful for running because it is so nice to go out and train for track while getting away from the pandemic going on.  I don't know about anyone else but I think this is the world telling us that our species is so over - populated that we needed to have this horrible virus take place where a ton of people died.  I know this is absolutely horrible to think about and it's just a theory because we were starting to get dangerousley over - populated before this whole thing broke out. 

Okay, it's time I introduce myself.  Hi, I am Autum Stone and I am fourteen years old.  I am a freshman in high school and I play basketball, I run cross country, and I do track (which I am supposed to be doing right now).  This whole book is going to be a diary from my percpective about the coronavirus and I am basically going to continue this until it hopefully ends.  Hope you all enjoy and please follow me to find out what happens in the future and comment your thoughts!  I could do with some critizism from mis - spells and if I say anything wrong about the virus because I never want to spread fake news.  Thank you for reading!  The next chapter will be coming out very soon!!  (Probably tomorrow actually, I don't really have much to do right now haha)