CHAPTER 46

“I oftenly think of giving up writing, but what can I do? I love it so much”

CHAPTER 46

*KIM SEOKJIN*

After the plane landed Kai and the rest of his team immediately traveled towards wherever this car goes, I looked at him and my eyes dropped on his phone that he's been staring at so deeply.

“If you wanna call her just man up and do it” I commented.

A bitter scoff escaped his lips.

“I wish it's that easy.” he said.

I stared at him for a while. I cannot understand his reasons for holding back, it's obvious that he loves that woman.

His girlfriend left the private hospital without a word, he nearly went nuts looking all over for her his wound reopened then he found out that she already went back to Korea.

I heard him sigh.

“I shouldn't have done it in the first place. I should've waited until I settled things about Jisoo...” I heard him whispered.

“Wait, so you're doing this for my sister?” I asked.

He looked at me and a soft smile was drawn on his face.

“Yes, until I settle everything only then I could woo my woman completely” he said.

A hand caressed my heart to that thought that he's sacrificing so much for my sister, and I feel ashamed of it. It should be me who's protecting my sister not him, they aren't even blood related.

“Why?” I blurted, he looked at me once again.

“Why are you doing this? I mean everything for my sister?” I asked. “As you said, she was a complete stranger to you. Not even a single drop of the same blood runs to your veins, so why are you going this far for my sister?” I asked that made him stunned for a moment but then a warm smile tugged the corners of his lips.

“You don't have to be blood related just so you could call yourself her brother or you could claim her as your sister. Jisoo used to say I saved her from her past, but it was actually her who saved me. I was an introvert and only has one friend, I lost my lil sister at the very young age and...I, I feel the bond between me and Jisoo. Let's just say I used her too, so I could overcome my trauma of loosing my dearest lil sister. And through her, I also found a company, a sister that I could treasure.” he said full of sincerity.

“Thanks, thank you for taking care of my sister. Thanks for treating her the best you can.” I sincerely said.

“Don't mention it.” He said and then his phone rang.

“Uh agent Jaehyun” he answered. “What?!” his voice tone rose up.

“What do you mean both apartments were empty?!” he asked clearly losing his cool.

I frowned upon the way he talks, there's something wrong.

“aish!” he hissed then dialed someone's number.

“Suho-yah neon eodiseo?” where are you?

(We're on the base why?) I heard a man's voice he must've put the call on speaker.

“Where are Jisoo, Yoongi and Woozi?” he asked.

(Ah J-Jisoo? M-maybe at work?)

“It's Sunday” he pointed out “Today is Jisoo's birthday! Yoongie and Woozi would make time to celebrate it” he said

Yes, today is my little sister's birthday.

(A-Ah, right! M-maybe they're out to celebrate)