54

"You killed Sams friend?" Jessica looked at Dean shocked.

"She was going to keep killing people, I had to stop her." Dean replied.

Jessica ran her hands through her hair. "Well, I can see why Sam left you. You killed his friend, Dean."

"Jess—"

"Don't you Jess me." Jessica pointed a finger at Dean. "You did something horrible to your brother and now you're gonna fix it."

"But—"

"Nuh Uh." Jessica held up her hands for Dean to stop arguing with her. "We got a case up in Lily Dale New York and you're coming along. After that is done, you're going to fix things with Sam. Got it?"

Dean looked at Jessica shocked. "Yes ma'am."

"Good." Jessica walked towards Dean and placed a small kiss on his lips. "Now come on, we got a little ways to drive." Jessica headed out the door with Dean following behind her.

~<•>~

"Man I'm hungry." Jessica sighed. Dean had pulled the car up to a psychics building.

"We'll get breakfast after this." Dean said as the two got out of the car. "Come on."

The two walked inside and flashed their badges to a cop waiting by the crime scene. He gladly let them in to inspect.

"Man, what happened here?" Jessica looked at the large pool of blood near a table.

Dean looked toward the windows and noticed that there wasn't any strange substance on the ledge.

"Dean." Jessica has walked over to the chair the psychic must have sat in. There was a small doorbell button on the right arm. Jessica pressed it and watched as the curtains in the window began to move around. "Yeah, this girl was definitely 'psychic'" Jessica scoffed.

Dean had lowered himself to the floor and looked at a small wooden knocker underneath the table.

"Oh sprits of the further. Am I going to win the power ball?" Dean chuckled as he pushed the knocker. "I'm gonna be rich." His eyes met Jessica's and he cleared his throat.

"You done?" Jessica had her arms crossed over her chest.

"Yeah." Dean got up from the floor. "Come on, let's go grab something to eat. I'm starving."

"I thought you'd never ask." Jessica smiled as she followed Dean out of the room.

~<•>~

Jessica and Dean walked into a very "earthy" feeling restaurant.

"My god these people look like hippies." Jessica watched as the waiters and waitresses walked to different tables wearing tie-dye shirts.

"First time at Good Graces?" A man in a pink shirt had walked up to Dean and Jessica.

"Yes." Both said in unison.

"Well, we're 100% locally sourced, biodynamic, and you get a free affirmation with every order."

Dean looked at the man like he was crazy. "Think we'll source a taco joint." His hand grabbed ahold of Jessica's and the two began to leave when a familiar voice caught their attention.