𝑺 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑵

"OH SWEET BABY ARCEUS,

moms gonna kill me if you don't wake up!"

Julia continued to ramble nonsense, making Bonnie and Serena giggle at her and Alain smile while he shook his head.

Julia dumped the rag back into the bucket of water placed next to Ash and drained most of the water before placing it on his forehead.

"ash if you don't wake up this instant I'm never making you brownies agai- OI!"

Julia fell out of her seat when Ash abruptly woke up. "guys I just had the most horrible dream where Julia said she won't make me any brownies! can you believe it?!?!"

ash was now in a sitting position, aggressively rubbing his head to get rid of his "dream"

everyone shared a glance with each other, before everyone burst into fits of laughter. well minus Alain who merely let out a small chuckle.

"on a serious note, are you alright ash?" Clemont asked, everyone suddenly turning serious at the question and looked at Ash for the long awaited answered.

"thank goodness! you had me so worried!" Serena exclaims, taking the damp rag off his forehead and placing it back into the bucket.

"uh, sorry." Ash replies, obviously still confused on what just happened and rubbed his head as if trying to make his memories return.

"you should take it easy for the rest of the day." Alain suggests, Julia nodding her head to agree.

"yeah little bro, you really had me scared back there."

"I'm sorr- OW OW OW!"

Ashs apology was cut off when Julia angrily flicked his still wet forehead and held him by his ear, "if you ever scare me like that I swear to Arceus himself I will- !"

Julia was then cut off when Alain placed his hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down. and maybe because everyone in the Pokémon center was watching the enraged girl yell at her brother.

Julia nodded and pulled away from ash, sheepishly scratching the back of her neck. the embarrassed blush on her face wasn't hard to miss. "right sorry."

"I'm sorry for messing up our battle big sis, I was just about to beat you too!" the comment made everyone chuckle, but Julia just shook her head.

"no I'm sorry Ash, if I didn't go so hard on you this wouldn't have happened." Julia looked down at the floor, her Mawile looking right back up at her before climbing its way onto her shoulder and snuggled against her head.