Chapter 20

*Suhani Pov*

What the hell? I thought opening my eyes and closed again.

I just had a weird dream like I got married to Matt. I mean how that is even possible.

Then I frowned because I felt something moving beside me. I thought to move away from that thing but I can't.

I opened my eyes to see Matt sleeping beside me and he hugged me tightly.

Oh my god! This is really real. We both got married.

Then I heard some door bell.

Matt immediately shifted and opened his eyes. I didn't close my eyes or looked away but just stared at him and he too did the same.

Then we both heard the door bell again and I immediately moved away.

I got up and went towards the front door to open it.

I opened it to see Becks standing there raising an eyebrow.

"Did Matt told you to bring my clothes?" I asked her.

"No! But I did because I know you don't have any clothes in this house." She replied but just stared at me raising both her eyebrows.

"What?" I asked her completely opening the door.

She entered and said "As you are still wearing the wedding dress and it is totally kind of not rustled at all. I can see that nothing happened."

I gasped and slapped on her shoulder and said "What the hell are you even saying? You know that will not happen already right. Then?"

"What can I do? A best friend and also a sister can only hope right." She replied winking.

"Urgh! Just give me the clothes Becks. I can't believe I am even having this conversation with you." I said and went inside the room I just came from.

I saw Matt just sitting on the bed.

"Is that Becks?" he asked me when I entered.

I nodded and went inside the wash room to get ready. I brushed my teeth with the extra new brush I found and had a quick bath. I wore the dress Becks brought me which is actually hers and came outside the Wash room.

Matt was still sitting on the bed.

"I will prepare breakfast." I said and went outside our room.

"You are fast." Becks said looking at me.

"How much more time does anyone need?" I asked her entering the kitchen.

She shrugged and followed me.

"Had your breakfast?" I asked her.

She shook her head answering negatively.

I nodded and started searching for items. It is very big kitchen but has very few items.

I prepared only thing I could with the only items there are in this kitchen and that is Bread toast.

Surprising isn't it? I need to buy some groceries soon.

"So did you guys talked?" Becks asked as we both sat on the dining table.

"Nope! We both were tired so we slept." I replied.

"Are you really going to do what you thought?" Becks asked after two minutes.

"Yes! Infact Mel already as per plan started to help me. I hope you too started it." I replied looking at her.

"I talked to my friend yesterday itself. As you asked." She said.

After few minutes Matt came out of his room and sat with us.

We three calmly ate our breakfast. Everyone lost in their own thoughts.

I took the plates to the kitchen to wash them after we ate. At the same time Matt's phone ringed.

I was cleaning the plates and then I heard "No" scream coming from outside the kitchen.

I went out to see Becks sitting in her chair and crying and Matt just stood there without moving.

"What happened?" I asked Becks.

"Granddad is hospitalized and is in very critical condition." Becks replied sobbing.

"Let's go." I said dragging both of them and left the penthouse.

Even in the elevator Becks is still crying and Matt is just the same.

I went near his car and got both of them in the back seat.

I immediately started driving towards the hospital. I heard Matt's Mom and Dad saying about the hospital name yesterday in the reception time.

After near twenty minutes, I reached the hospital.

I opened the backdoor and said "Guys please come out of it. We need to go inside."

They finally looked at me and nodded. We three got inside and asked the room where he is kept.

We reached the room and saw Mr. Harper and Mrs. Harper standing infront of it and crying.

"Mom, Dad how is he?" Matt asked them.

"Go and meet him." Mrs. Harper said sending three of us inside.

 Matt and Becks immediately went near Senior Mr. Harper. He talked to them with the little effort he can.

Then Matt turned and looked at me and motioned me to come near his Granddad.

I went near him and heard him saying "You are very beautiful girl Suhani. Please take care of my both angels."

I know he is referring towards Becks and Matt. I nodded and we soon left his room.

Some people came to the hospital to visit him.

Becks is just crying continuously telling how much he means to her and Matt is just controlling his tears.

I ordered some food for everyone as no one is ready to eat anything. I forced them and they finally had their lunch.

After that all his family members went inside and then after ten minutes one after the other came outside crying.

At last Matt and Becks came out. They were just crying holding each other. Even though I don't know him I too cried and I can understand their pain.

I slowly walked towards them and Becks seeing me turned towards me and hugged me tightly. Matt too did the same.

I soothed both of them rubbing their backs. They both cried holding me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand dad died! 

Hope u like this chap....

Comment plz and vote.............................