Chapter 29 : Your gorgeous eyes.

*{Harry POV}*

"That's what makes you beeeaaauuuttiiiiifuuulll!" I paused as I took in the fact that we finally finished our first album. "Good job, love." Louis murmured softly in my ear making me shiver a tad bit (okay.. he made me shiver alot, but I'm not giving him that satisfaction.) "T-thanks.." I replied in a barely audible tone, and shifted uncomfortably in the recording booth as the sound manager check's over our vocals. "Something the matter Harry?" Louis bit a bit of my earlobe seductively, and I couldn't help but release a tiny moan coming out from my ear.

"Idiot, they'll hear!" I silently protested while pushing him back. He stumbled into the wall, and had that quizzical look on his face. "Hey Lou are you--" "That was great Mr. Styles, you guys are free to go." the man held a thumbs up. Louis was already back to his feet, and smiling cheerfully with the goofiest grin. I rolled my eyes and left the booth closing the door behind me, only to be stopped by his strong hand. "Nice try." he snorted while trailing in behind me. 

He was being such a dork.. every time we were like inches away from each other, he did.. things.. and I didn't want people to see it, so I remained (tried to) quiet. "Harry.." I can hear his pleading voice trying to call out to me, but I tried ignoring it. "Harry.." he called again, receiving a groan from me. I fastened my pace, and within seconds, I was up and running. "Harry!!" Louis grabbed my wrist, and pulled me back with a bit of a force.

My body slammed to his, but we managed to keep on standing. A twinge of pain ran through my hand, and saw him wince at the process. "Harry.. I.." he was trying to hold back a sob, but I held an index finger to his lip. "Don't even try Tommo." I hissed while whipping my hand out of his killer grip. Once again, the look of confusion struck him. "Look Harry.. I'm sorry.. I just.." his eyes were all glassy at this point.

"Louis.." I cooed while pulling him in for a hug. He nuzzled his nose into my neck, and I can feel him sigh in relief. "Louis.. You don't need to apologize.. It's just I didn't want.. to.. do PDA in public.." At this, I felt him remove himself from me, and he smiled a small smile. "Sorry.. I.. Honestly I've wanted to do those with you the moment we met.." he confessed and this time he ran in a lightning-fast speed, and let me tell you, I tried very hard to catch up with him, and found that it was very hard to do so.. Sometimes I wish I was genetically enhanced too..

"LOUIS!" I called out from behind him. "LOUIS I SWEAR STOP! Or.. or.. we're going to break up." I lied through my teeth. He came to an abrupt stop kilometres from me, and rushed to my side a bit slowly. His face was intensified with different shades of red, and he was clearly avoiding my gaze. "Boo, look at me." I murmured softly while I gripped lightly on his hand. "Boo.. c'mon.. look at me..?" He slowly looked up, and his eyes.. they were a shade brighter than his blue-green ones.. It was almost like they were emitting their own light.

I gasp escaped my throat, and a flash of pain appeared in his eyes. He looked away, and turned himself away from me. "Louis.. stop.." I commanded in an even stronger tone making him stiffen from his position. Well, here goes nothing.

*[Louis POV]*

I felt like a complete and total utter freak.. I knew that if any of my emotions intensified to the point where it takes over my mind completely.. I just knew that they would light up all weird.. Once again, I was reminded that I am in fact a monster. It's sickening. "Shut the hell up!" Harry bellowed slapping my face as hard as he could. I widened my eyes in surprise.. did he just read my mind. "Louis, I love you.. but will you please stop it... " he pleaded with tears dripping down from his eyes. "please.. stop calling yourself a monster...

"But how is that even possible? Almost my whole life...." tears were streaming down my face without my control.. How is it that he already broke all through the barriers I managed to make in my whole childhood.. it's always been a mystery to me. He pulled me in, letting me sob in his chest. "almost my whole life... hic.. I've f-felt like a monster.." he mumbled sweet nothings into my ears as he sat both of us down. "Lou.. you know.. you're actually quite the opposite of a monster?" I shook my head in a disagreement.

"You're actually more of a cute bear.. I can't explain it, but that is how I see it as.. I mean.. Sure, you're faster than those Twilight vampires.. but think about it.. You're eyes, I couldn't .. oh gosh.. I couldn't.." he could barely continue the sentence as his face heated up like a cherry tomato. "They .. they were so gorgeous... I mean the glowing part was like wow.. I couldn't believe anything can be so beautiful that it's beyond comprehension.. When it lit up, it felt like I can see the real you.. the mixture of golden specks in your eye.. everything.. in clear detail.. I swear...  I may sound cliche but--" I stopped his blabbering with a kiss as soft as a whisper, then released myself from him as soon as I heard a fit of coughs from behind us.

"T-That was so sweet Haz!!~" Niall cooed while wiping a fake tear from his eye. Zayn held back a laugh with more coughing, and Liam well, his face was red, and his mouth was quivering from holding in the laughs. "Liam, you're so mean!" Zayn elbowed the boy, making me roll my eyes. "I guess we aren't alone now." I sighed disappointingly. "Yeah, and we're stuck with these weirdoes." Harry added making them huff in annoyance. "Let's just go alright?" Liam feigned anger in his tone while marching in, inside the van.

"So what do we do lads?" Niall perked up while seating himself to his little Irish Corner in the back seat. "I don't know to be honest.. I mean I don't want to put Harry in any danger because of some hit man that's been trying to target him." I bluntly said. The lads sigh in dismay, while Harry stiffened. Yep, he's definitely blaming himself. "Harry.. I" "No Louis.. It's true.." he murmured softly not wanting to even argue.

"Fine, then let's do something indoor?" Zayn suggested. "Not a bad idea.. With that, we can keep a close eye on him." Liam agreed bobbing his head. "Lou?" Niall called out. I shrugged. It wasn't a bad idea, I mean I don't want the boy to be targeted out in the open.. "Hey.. how about.. visiting this indoor beach my friend Olly owns? It can be like a little vacation.. for a day.." I suggested eyeing each boy.

They smiled and cheered. Yep, definitely great.. Harry smiled a small smile as he looked out the window. I gave a tiny pat to his knee, trying to comfort him. He seemed to eased down, and looked at me with such love in his eyes. “Lou...” he says breathlessly. The way he said my name made me shiver, and the boys groan from behind. “Just sit here then!” They all suggested making me and Harry giggle. Paul pulled up to a curb to let us find our seating. “Kay, both of ya sit there, and we’ll sit here.” Niall suggested.

“Sound possible.” I smiled while me and Harry sat beside each other. This might be fun after all. Was my last thought as I nuzzled myself closer to Harry, as we fell asleep in each other’s arms while we awaited for our little trip. Yep, definitely the real deal. Though, I can’t help but think, are we actually safe?

Author’s Note :

Sorry I couldn’t upload yesterday guys.. Hope you enjoyed this chapter xx