Chapter 44 : Love Views

The sunlight coming from the window is blinding. I stretched my arms wide and yawned. Scratching my head, I realized how short it is again. Yesterday, I went to the barbershop to give it another trim. It's too long already.

Looking at the digital clock that is surprisingly not working, I wondered what time it is.

I checked my phone and my pupils dilated. Hurriedly, I jumped out of my bed and grabbed my bath necessities. Once I reached the girls' bathroom, there's a long line of sleepy females in their towels.

Thinking that it is going to take long, a stupid idea came into my mind.

Hiding my toiletries under my sweatshirt, I made my way to the boys' bathroom and as expected there's no line.

Firstly, I looked around if someone I know is lurking around the area. When I figured that the coast is clear, I carefully entered inside and I saw an empty cubicle in the middle.

When I entered, it is unexpectedly clean. I started washing uncomfortably, hearing voices of men outside while I'm the only one of my kind in here, and not to mention that I'm naked, freaks me out.

Nevertheless, this is my idea and I have to stand with it. After carefully wearing my clothes inside the cubicle, I got out with only my slippers on and I almost slipped and dropped my female toiletries on the floor when I saw Jungkook with only a piece of towel hanging on his waist.

"Damn it, Jungkook! You scared me." I chuckled anxiously. My eyes are circling around, my mind wants to look at his eyes while my stupid eyeballs are forcing me to look down.

So my last option is to close them, yet, I didn't. My vision goes up and down, making it fuzzy. "Are you alright?" He asked with a creased temple. He pushed back his wet hair and damn, he's so sexy.

"Yeah, yeah. I should go, I'm already late for my first class." I tried to smile but I guess it turned out to be a grimace.

"Hey, Deonne!" He called again when I'm almost at the exit. I turned to look at him and raised both of my eyebrows. "Tour me outside later?" He asks and I mentally whined.

"Sure," I agreed.

"Cool, see you later, man." He smiles and I marched my way outside.

Aside from my worthless alarm clock that did not work earlier, Jungkook is also the reason why I'm up late. He just told me that he enrolled here and I swear my heart almost rolled over in joy but I can't hide the fact that I am extremely alarmed by my current situation.

I'm not trying to sound like a narcissist but I think he followed me here. How could he enroll in a school because of a friend he just met four months ago? Why not choose the same university with his childhood friends?

Why here?

I abruptly placed my books needed for today's classes inside a different bag, a black backpack. I think I would not be using my rainbow collection shoulder bags anymore.

After getting ahold of my camera and its bag, I ran outside my dorm and head to my first class for today which is Photography.

=====

I walked with my slouched back and sigh. Running to a class where you thought you were late and seeing a note on the door that your professor is absent was quite a prank.

I had to go through loops just to make it in class and yet, I just made another fool of myself.

Sitting on the chairs in front of the registration's office, an idea struck into my mind to consume my time with productive tasks. I politely entered the office and talked to the lady inside.

"Excuse me?" I called the attention of the old woman.

"May I help you, young lad?" She asks and I shake my head.

"No, no. My name is Deanna Foster, can you please don't disseminate my personal information to other students?"

"Why? What's the matter?" She keeps asking. Can she just say 'Yes, I will.'?

"I think I have a stalker and I know you value your students' safety in this university, so just please do me a favor, ma'am?" I pleaded with my hands together and determined eyes. She then opens her right palm in front of me and I rolled my eyes before handing her ten dollars.

"Okay, okay. Although, I can't decline personnel's requests to get information about you." She informs and I just bopped my head.

"It's okay, thank you." With that, I left the room and loitered around the corridors waiting for my next class to start.

Jungkook and I ate lunch together again at the cafeteria. He chose the same table and like what happened yesterday, a lot of girls are watching us, or most probably him.

I'm glad that they don't think of me as a threat and maybe it is because of how boyish I look.

After the classes, Jungkook dragged me outside the campus and we both jumped into a six-minute bus ride to see the city.

First, I toured him around the Public Library and of course, he got bored so we switched to the Columbia Center where he did shoppings for his clothes and he bought me a jacket as a treat. We climbed at the highest floor of the building where we enjoyed the scenic view.

Looking down at the scenery of Seattle, "I still can't believe that you're here." I said to him.

"I wanted to surprise you, that's why I didn't tell you during your last day in Vancouver and the plan worked. You were really surprised to see me." He laughs.

"Yeah, I thought you're going to the same university as the others, especially when I saw Hoseok's photo."

"Oh, that. We took that before my flight." He informs and I just nod. "They were quite mad when I said I'd follow you here. But they eventually understand how attached I am to you because you healed me. You made me better."

I looked at him with a sad expression. His gaze is still on the view along with his hair gently blown by the cold breeze.

"Don't talk about me like I'm some miracle maker," I pouted.

"You're not the miracle maker, you're the miracle and thanks to you I continued living life."

I'm honored that he thinks of me like that, but I also wanted the ground to eat me out alive instead of the shame that consumes me.

I promised myself not to see him again to not make things complicated, but Jungkook's mind and mine works differently.

"I'm learning to love you in times like this." He blurted.

The wind is getting strong and I think it's interrupting my ear for better hearing. "What did you say?!" I exclaimed.

"I said I'm starting to love views in times like this."

Oh.

"Oh, yeah me too." I chuckled nervously. What was I thinking?

"The sun going down to meet with the blue sea, street lights starting to turn on in succession, and the moon making its way to shine brightly in the sky." He described while glancing at the whole city beneath him.

I blinked my eyes as I stare at my favorite view. "Indeed, it's beautiful," I commented.

You are an alluring view, Jungkook.