> SO HARD TO FIND

alexa.

"ew." jack scrunched up his nose. "you talked to luke?"

"yeah, mom made me. he tried to tell mom not to let me leave at six pm." i told jack, him nodding at my words

"did he say anything important?"

"no."

sierradeaton, hayjackson and 34

sierradeaton, hayjackson and 34.8k others liked
_alexagh: summer sun is going away:(
tagged. jackhemmings

ashtonirwin: what is that drink in ur hand

ily5sauce: she's so pretty actually

hayjackson: pretty girl

lukehemmings: that's my shirt ??

lukehemmings has followed _alexagh

"alright, there is no way he would just follow me?" i stay, stunned. "right??"

"he's just being a brother. he's your brother, remember?" jack stated. "he's just like me and jack."

"but he's not!" i whine. "you cant not talk to me hardly and then start talking to me, following me on instagram and then expect me to act like youre my brother. it's not how it works, jack."

"calm down, honey." celeste hums, bringing me into a hug. "it's alright. go get dress, you look way to uncomfortable in jeans."

i walk to the spare bedroom. jack says it's just a guest bedroom— but everything in it is mine. so is it really a guest room?

as i take off my shorts, i feel my phone ding in my bra.

yes, my phone is in my bra.

i grab it and widened my eyes at the text.

douche bag.
hi, is this alexa?

oh! and he doesn't have my number saved. this makes the situation so much better. i mean. at least i have his number saved.

lex.
yes. this is she. you dont even have my
number saved?? you're such a shit
brother holy.

douchebag.
don't. we have to talk, i'm calling you
in ten.

i quickly shut my phone off, finish changing and rush to the living room.

"luke wants to call me, help!" i squeal.

jacks eyes widen. "your brother luke?"

"yes, now shut up and help me find an excuse!" i rush around the kitchen.

"babe! get in here, alexa is about to facetime her brother luke, and we're gonna watch! bring popcorn!"

a faint got it was heard, and i immediately whine again.

two minutes later, celeste runs in with a bowl of popcorn and i laugh dryly.

"you guys suck, i hate you both." i groan, seeing my phone go dark and then a facetime popping up.

i accept.

"hey lex!" he immediately says, i fake smile— hearing both of the idiots laugh lightly. "how are you? whatcha doing?"

"oh. i'm just, you know, hanging?" i try snd find the right words for this type of situation.

"where's jack?" he asks.

"he's eating popcorn with celeste. watching me." i grumble, hearing luke let out a laugh.

"that's good. i'm glad you're good, i think. look— we've gotta talk. okay?"

i nod light.

"mom suggested this, and if you get upset she's to blame." he starts, "i booked you a flight. you're gonna be staying with me under quarantine is lifted."

and my jaw is on the fucking floor.