25: Autograph

I woke up but I don't open my eyes, we are still in the car. I'm sure I was sleeping a couple of hours but the ride from Noone's Land to home is long... I don't know how much is left though.

The car ride is dead silent, something out of normal knowing Taehyung and Jungkook are at the front. I take a deep breath; for some reason, I don't want to open my eyes, I'm scared if I open them I'll see him again.

What did he do to me?  

Why am I afraid of him? 

I don't understand.

The men that were next to him were so familiar but I can't tell. The man with broad shoulders made me feel safe when I saw him for a second but I don't know why.

I tighten my grip in Jimin's shirt that I have been holding to all this time. My fingers are hurting from being like this all this time but I ignore the pain.

Who is the man with the broad shoulder? 

I repeat this question in my head over and over again to see if it works...

I feel the engine turning off but I don't pay attention to my environment.

I'm looking at him and the other man who was next to the king; they looked worried for some reason. We are in a cabin, that is all I can notice.

The man says something but I can only see his lips move. Hee hands me a piece of paper, I take it and I put it in my dress.

"The dress!" I scream.

Jimin is carrying me in his arms to our room. He gets scared when I scream out of nowhere.

"The dress?" He asks confused.

Jimin puts me down once we get to our room. I run into the wardrobe, I quickly get the dress out. I run out and I throw the dress on our bed.

I look through the inside layers of the dress. I gasp when I touch a material out of normal. I take it out.

I look at the paper furrowing my brows. I

t's a photo of the man with the broad shoulder with his sign on a corner. I  look on the back finding a note.

"Good luck HeeYoung, we will meet you once you are safe."

I cover my mouth with my hand, I sit on the floor not knowing how to react.

"Babe, what's that?" Jimin asks.

I hand him the paper. He furrows his brows when he first sees the photo but then he sees the note. His eyes widen and his jaw drops.

Am I HeeYoung...? Am I dreaming? 

Jimin reads over and over again the note making sure he's not seeing things; after a while, he looks at me without any emotions... he has never looked at me like that.

Suddenly I get scared he will hate me or something. My heart starts to race and my eyes start to get teary again. I look away from him not being able to hold his gaze.

Does he hate me? 

Does he still love me?

He just stands there looking at my pathetic figure. I start to cry.

"No!" He says to himself.

He throws the dress away from the bed before he lifts me to lay me down on the bed. He hovers over me. I close my eyes tightly, scared of what he is going to do next.

He doesn't waste any time, he starts to attack the side of my neck where my mark is. He starts to leave hickeys all over, I relax immediately.

 He's not rejecting me. A tear rolls down my cheek, but it's not of sadness, it's of deep relief.

"Please don't leave," Jimin pleads.

He lays down his head on my chest using my boobs as a pillow, I run my fingers in his head soothing him while he cries hard.

"I won't, never."

He holds onto my dress tightly as he sobs loudly but he slowly starts to calm down after he heard my words. He looks up at me with red eyes, multiple tears still go down his cheek. My tears start to fall as well. Looking at him like this hurts me deeply.

I wipe his tears with my thumbs but more tears go down without stopping.

I pull him for a kiss, I cup his cheek while I kiss him sweetly, showing all my love for him.

His tears stop falling and his dominance comes back to him. He puts one arm under me to pull me closer to him while the other one goes behind my neck making sure I don't break the kiss. Jimin bites my lower lip asking for entrance, I give it to him without thinking twice.

We break the kiss once we run out of breath.

"I love you so much Jimin, you and only you."

Jimin smiles widely, his eyes are still red and puffy but he's not crying anymore.

 Jimin leaves my embrace to start to strip himself.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused.

"I'm going to claim you," He says in a possessive way.

Something tells me I won't be able to walk after this.