◆55

Two weeks later

Two weeks later

"Im hungry though."

"Shut the fuck up you cow." Donghyuck bit back, rolling his eyes and Heejin scoffed, following him closely and tackling him from behind.

He yelped, falling onto the floor and she began to wrestle him, his yells of help echoing off the walls with her melodious laughter following through.

Donghyuck managed to take over, his fingers attacking her sides as he knew it was her ultimate weakness.

Her laughter almost turned into screams, the torture becoming painful and Donghyuck laughed so much his eyes watered- straddling her as he stopped tickling her.

Heejin grabbed his collar, bringing him closer as she tried to gain her breath.
"Lets go tickle Mark till he buys us food." She whispered.

Now, the two of them were completely platonic but from the outside...
He was straddling her and she had pulled him down to whisper in her ear- now add Jeno into the mix.

"What are you doing?"

The sound of Jeno's voice startled her, sitting up so fast, Donghyuck had no time to react as their heads collided and consequently he groaned in pain- clutching his head.

"Ouch." She mumbled, shaking off the pain and screwed her eyes shut as she layed back on the ground in agony.

The sound of his footsteps got closer until his feet stopped next to them and his eyes trained on Donghyuck.

"What are you doing?"
"Seducing her, what does it look like idiot?" Donghyuck commented sarcastically and Jeno narrowed his eyes at him.

"Get off her."
"Shut up my head is spinning."
"I don't care."

Heejin groaned in pain, shoving Donghyuck off without realising how harsh it was when his back his the counter.

She gasped, eyes flying open and immediately going over to the boy.
"Oh my god, Hyuck are you okay! I didn't mean to push you so hard, I feel so bad are you okay?' she fretted over him in worry, her hand on his shoulder and the other one on his jaw to look into his teary eyes.

Jeno watched closely, jaw clenching along with his fists that were by his side, swirling storm inside him.

"Yo, what's happening?" The sound of Mark's voice interrupted and Jeno grabbed Heejin's hand- dragging her all the way to her room where she protested in confusion the whole time.

"What... Hyuck is hurt let me-"
Jeno closed the door behind him and turned to look at her with an unknown emotion in his eyes.

"Mark's there."
"Yeah, but like...he's hurt and it's my fault."
Jeno sighed harshly, his tongue poking the side of his cheek

"I know how close you are with him but...just seeing him makes me want to rip his head from his neck- especially seeing him on top of you-"

"Are you...jealous?" She teased, wiggling her brows at him and he groaned, running a hand through his hair.

"Rosa I'm being serious," he commented angrily and Heejin smiled at him, walking over and standing in front of him.

"It's cute when you're jealous."
"Shut up." He grumbled, looking away and she bit back her dorkish grin.

Heejin clicked her tongue disapprovingly at his scruffy appearance.
"You know you have a meeting today..." She pointed to his clothes and he sighed, holding up his casted wrist.

"I can't do anything properly babe."

The sound of the new found nickname sent butterflies swarming inside her and she bit the inside of her cheek- distracting herself by buttoning up his top button.

He watched her, his gaze never leaving her as to him, she was the most beautiful thing, small smile on his lips when she tied his tie.

Looking up, she caught his gaze and became aware of his stare.
"What?"
"Nothing, you're just beautiful."

Heejin laughed, rolling her eyes yet he grabbed the hands that tied his tie and held onto them.

"I'm being serious Heejin." He muttered in a honest voice and her heart warmed up, his finger brushing away the pieces of fallen hair before grazing her cheek.

The moment was intimate, strengthening the bond between them as he cupped her cheek in one hand. Her own hand on his arm as he leant down- breath hitting against her own lips.

Then it happened, his soft warm lips pressed onto hers gently and her brain went into a frenzy but when they reattached their lips it was more affirmative for them to clarify their relationship.

His thumb brushed over her flushed cheek, pressing one last short and sweet kiss to her before pulling away and smiling down at her so lovingly that his eyes upturned into cresent moons.

Jeno moved her hand to his chest where under it lays his unruly, beating heart banging against his ribs.

"You feel that? That's what you do to me."