Ch. 1-21 Recap

Chapter 1-

Izuku, Dabi, Toga, Shigaraki, and Twice are arrested. Aizawa suggests to Nezu, to let them become students at UA instead of going to jail. All of them agree immediately besides Dabi, who gives in after a little bit of persuasion.

Chapter 2-

Aizawa shows the villains to their dorms. Mineta gropes Toga, resulting in a full out fight, her and Izuku against a majority of 2-A. Izuku receives a bad shoulder injury and Toga is electrocuted. Izuku passes out at the end of the chapter.

Chapter 3-

Shoto catches him and takes him to the nurse's office, Toga, Aizawa, and Katsuki also go. Katsuki admits to Toga that he feels bad about what he put Izuku through. Aizawa leaves Shoto to supervise, which starts his time as designated babysitter.

When Izuku finally wakes up he has no clue where he is and starts to have a panic attack, it wakes Shoto and Katsuki who rush to help him. Toga is the one that calms him down and she sends Katsuki to get their three brothers.

Shoto finds out that Dabi is his brother.

Chapter 4-

Toga and Izuku walk to class and Izuku fanboys about being at UA. They introduce themselves and Izuku threatens them about touching Toga again.

At lunch Katsuki tries to apologize to Izuku, but he freaks out at him, telling him that he doesn't deserve to feel guilty. He's close to crying and tries to run from the room, but Katsuki stops him and pulls him into a hug and that's how Shoto finds them. They all head to lunch and Shoto and Izuku have their first real conversation.

Chapter 5-

The end of the first week for the League and their all handling their situations differently. Toga has pulled back and only wants to be around her brothers, not trusting anyone else. Twice deals with constant mockery. Shigaraki was being pulled apart by the rumors and Dabi was the only thing holding him together. Dabi was dealing with internal conflicts regarding Shoto and the guilt he felt about abandoning him.

Three upperclassmen accuse Izuku of murdering his mother and he tries to attack them. Shoto crashed into him and held him back while Katsuki stood in front of him and tried to calm him and figure out what happened. After learning what the three other students he sends Shoto and the League back to the dorms.

Chapter 6-

Shoto babysits Izuku in his dorm. Shoto tries to comfort him, only for Izuku to go off on a rant about what the League had to go through and about All For One saving them. Izuku fully confirms that Dabi is a Todoroki. Izuku explains what happened to his mom and that he hadn't killed her but had been out training when she died. He goes on to tell Shoto that he tried to kill himself only for All For One to stop him.

Kirishima rushes in and says he needs Shoto's help to get Kasuki out of trouble for attacking the upperclassman.

Chapter 7-

Kirishima, Shoto and Izuku go to the principal's office to explain why Katsuki got into a fight. Aizawa lets them all go.

They all head back to the dorms and meet up with the rest of the League. Izuku tells Dabi to stop dying his hair and that he likes his natural color. Dabi glares at Shoto, or rather Shoto's red hair, and Kirishima asks why. Dabi storms out.

Izuku confirms that Kirishima and Kasuki's hair is similar.

Chapter 8-

Izuku dragged Shoto up to his room, hiding from Katsuki's anger. When Katsuki gets into his dorm he tickles him for revenge.