renhyuck ; imagine

I hope all of you guys are safe, clean and healthy! take care <3

1,662 words
————————————————————

Renjun stared at the pile of letters that sat on kitchen counter.

"is it weird that I write letters about donghyuck?" he muttered to himself.

"is it weird that those letters are supposed to be sent to him?" he asked himself. he lets out a loud sigh.

"there's no way i'd send them no, if i did i'd probably faint" he mumbled to himself.

"it's really weird huh" he muttered.

"what are you saying?" jeno, his roommate stares at renjun.

"w-what? nothing!" renjun stuttered, jeno just shrugged.

"don't you have class right now?" jeno asked as he looked at the time on his phone.

"what time is it?" renjun looked over jeno's shoulder to look at the time.

"it's already twelve?!" renjun quickly grabbed his bag and dashed out the door.

———————————————————

renjun enters his dorm and tosses his bag onto the ground. he makes his way to the couch and lets out a loud groan when he laid down.

"oh renjun, I sent out those letters that were on the counter" Jeno says as he walks past him with a jello cup in his hand.

"oh that's cool" renjun mutters as he takes out his phone.

"wait what letters?" renjun asked, jeno took a moment to think about it.

"the letters on the counter. the ones to donghyuck. it had his dorm number on it" Jeno opens up his jello cup.

"you sent the letters to donghyuck?!" renjun shouted, jeno flinched.

"uhh yeah" jeno says.

"you sent the letters on the kitchen counter to LEE DONGHYUCK?" renjun got louder, jeno gave him a slow nod.

"oh my god-"

"renjun?!" jeno quickly goes to his fainted friend.

———————————————————

Renjun let out a little groan.

"oh you're awake!" Jeno stood in front of renjun while eating his third cup of jello.

"w-what happened?" renjun grunted as he sat up.

"you fainted cause I told you that i sent the letters that were on the kitchen counter to donghyuck" Jeno told him.

"i can't believe you sent him those letters" renjun freaked out, jeno looked confused.

"why? they cant be bad" Jeno mutters.

"they're love letters! for HIM" Jeno's eyes became wide.

"you like boys?" jeno questioned.

"im so proud of you!" jeno was going to pull him into a hug.

"jeno im freaking out right now" renjun panicked.

"don't worry! he probably won't even read them" Jeno tried to reassure him.

"that came out differently than what I wanted to say" Jeno says, renjun groaned.

"it's still not bad" Jeno says.