This Guy Is Sketchier Than My Uncle Who Myseriously Dissapeared

Santana and I brought Rachel into a doctors office as soon as possible. We both waited in the waiting room- rightfully named- until I noticed Rachel walk out. I smack Santana's arm and we both stand up.

"False alarm," Rachel says. "Thank god. I'm so happy. I'm so glad this is all over," Rachel says, walking over and hugging me, then Santana. "Thank you two for taking me today. Alright, I'm gonna go to class. Let's go, Madi." Rachel says. I nod and start following her.

"Woah, hey. That's it? That's all you have to say about this?" Santana asks.

"What else is there?" I ask.

"The doctor gave me the all-clear." Rachel says.

"Rachel, you can't just blow past this like nothing ever happened. This is a wake-up call. This is an opportunity for you to take a hard look at the choices that you're making, where your life is heading. Starting with donkey face." Santana nods. I hesitate for a moment.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Santana." I say carefully. This guy is sketchier than my uncle who mysteriously disappeared when I was 13.

"I- I just have to get to class ok? Let me go to class and I'll think about it later. I promise." She dismisses before walking past the two of us and down to the car. Santana and I look at each other as something of a plan passes between us. I'm not one for meddling but this... is important.

The next day, Santana and I get back from coffee and bagels.

"Well, well, Well, I see donkey faces crap is still here. And if donkey faces crap is still here, then that means that he must be as well." Santana comments, flinging his clothes off the table.

"Gross." I mutter.

"Lay off of it, Santana, all right? I told you, he said that he got a job as a cater waiter on the side, and we was embarrassed about it, so he kept it a secret." Rachel commented from her room. Santana scoffed.

"Why? I mean, if he can make that much cash slinging sweaty cold cuts and room temperature champagne, then we should all apply there." Santana nods. I nod in agreement. I could for sure use the movie. Rachel storms out from her room.

"Hey, look, he's just trying to make it in New York the same way that you guys and I are. I don't understand why that is so hard for you two to understand. Why do you you keep trying to bring him down?" Rachel shrieks, moving to the living room. Santana and I follow.

"Look, at this point it's less about him than it is about you." Santana says.

"We want you to be safe and he screams trouble." I comment.

"Look, I went to school with Rachel Berry. Not the soggy mess of a women that stands before me today, going back and forth between your flip high school ex and that terrifying waiter with a pager." Santana says as Rachel gets ready to leave, purse, coat, and all. She turns to face us.

"You need to stop and focus, Rachel." I state.

"I think you two are wrong about him." Rachel says.

"I thought he was a good guy at first and in the beginning, he made you happy. But now... it's gotten strange." I state.

"Plus, my Mexican third eye is never wrong. Am I wrong about you?" Santana asks. She takes my arm and drags me away from Rachel to get ready for our plan and steal Brody's pager.

"I hope you know I still don't like you. I'm just doing this for Rachel." I say.

"I know." Santana says with a smirk.

Once we find out who Brody really is, this plan gets 1000% more important. We get to NYADA, all dressed up in some sexy black dresses that are easy for dancing in.