Chapter 19: ?¿??¿~乇尺尺Ծ尺

Lucia Mooncrest POV

My fingers go through the twins luscious locks of hair. Suddenly the sounds of bombs going off resounded through the castle walls. Blood curdling screams were soon heard. The clicking if heels across the carpeted floor.

My eyes immediately narrow. How could this be happening. The king made sure to heavily guard the castle for an occasion such as this one. This is all to sudden.

Out of this shock I felt myself issuing amid a mass of terrible sensations: the fearful blow of the explosion, the noise of glass, the hoarse howl of people, the rushing of men, the sudden gulf, the awful gulfing whirlpool of horror in the social life.

The princes gave me one last glance mouthing words of caution before bursting out of the door into the now dust and smok filled corridor, Magnus grabbed my hand. Dragging me to somewhere. I tug my hand back.

His eyes narrowed, a flash of emotions filtering past his eyes.

"Are you gonna do the same and abandon me. Run away, for my so called 'safety'."

He scowled angrily the fingers on my wrist tightening painfully.

I wince, but he didn't loosen the grip. 

"We don't have time for bickering! Not only are you and me in danger so are the others. We have to do something!"

"No we don't!. Let's leave this place. They aren't even here for you from what I can tell."

The twins ran up to us a grave expression on their face.

"Magnus your wrong about that. They are after him! A cloaked man announced a loud for a male specifically with long purple hair. Who works as a butler here. There is no other person who fits that expression such as Lucia..."

Their heads turn to me.

"Why would they want you."

The grabbed me tightly.

I had no clue, plus if they are after me I shouldn't be loitering around here.

People would send people to go for me.

"We don't have time for this. We need to split up. The person their after is me, not you guys. So leave me. I'll handle this!"

"NO NO NO NO! YOU AREN'T LEAVING US AGAIN!"

The twins and Magnus said in an almost crazed expression.

"𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮~"

Our heads snap to the mysterious voice that appeared out of nowhere.

Before I could realise it my body began falling into an endless black abyss. 

I close my eyes, my whole body feeling numb. Hopelessness filled my whole being.

---------------------