𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬

Ash chose Noivern and Alain chose Metang, instantly making Julia sit up straight

"A Metang!" Julia shouted, "I've always wanted that Pokémon!" Julia looked over the Metang in awe, now excited for the battle.

the battle ended soon with Alain named victorious , Julia literally watched every single move of Metangs Precisely. she's always wanted a Metang

"what a great battle, I've always wanted to have Metang as a partner, he's super cool!" Julia walked up to the Metang, "great battle Metang."

Metang said it's name in appreciation, Julia giggling as she high-fived the psychic Pokémon.

the sound instantly catching Alains attention and his stomach began feeling weird at the sight of Julia and his Pokémon.

a noise went over the speakers of the Pokémon center, calling Ash, Clemont, and Julia for their Pokémon.

Julia was too busy admiring and playing with Metang on the floor to even notice everyone going inside, "hey, your Pokémon are ready."

Julia looked up from the Pokémon to Alains blue eyes, "right, my bad I didn't even notice!" Julia sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck, making Alain chuckle.

Alain held his hand out to help her up, Julia grabbing it without hesitation and dusting herself off.

Alain called back his Metang, smiling when Julia pouted, "mhh you just met Metang and you already like him better then me, should I be offended?"

"it's not my fault Metang is slightly more like able." Julia joked, earning a soft playful punch on the shoulder from Alain while they both chuckled.

even though she had just met him weeks ago, they kept contact through texting and soon became really good friends.

everyone watched the interaction through the window from inside, watching the pair stick their tongues out at each other immaturely and then laugh about it.

"oh my god they are so cute together!" Bonnie gushed, holding Dedenne with stars practically in her eyes.

"what do you mean Bonnie?" Serena asked, slightly confused on what she was hinting at.

"don't you see? they would be such a great couple!" everyone looked at Bonnie wide eyed, not excepting her to say that.

Clemont chuckled nervously, "Bonnie they're just friends."

Bonnie pouted, watching them start walking to the Pokémon Center both in a huge fit of giggles.

"hey just because you can't find love doesn't mean Julia and Alain wont!" 

"me and Alain won't what?" Julia said while handing the pokeball holding Zeraora to Nurse Joy and bowing, Alain aside her.

everyone sweat dropped as Alain and Julia approached them, "uh you guys won't-" Serena looked around as if looking for an answer," you won't ever back down f-from a battle, y-yeah that!"

Alain and Julia glanced at each other suspiciously.

"what, I thought we were talking about Alain dati-" Serena rushes over and slaps her hand over Ash's mouth.

"-that it was great battling Alain out there is what Ash was gonna say!" Ash still sat confused even after Serena took her hand off his mouth.

Alain and Julia once again glanced at each other, the same look of confusion plastered on both of their faces.

"oh it was a great battle indeed." Alain agreed, both still confused on what just happened.

"well my Greninjas ready and all healed up, and so is Julia's Blaziken so we can try to figure out what's happens during Ash-Greninja." Ash said, holding the pokeball with Greninja inside.

"how about it Julia, I'd love to see you battle again." Julia smiled at Alain with a shrug,
" sure, I'd love to go find out more of how me and Blaziken sync up!"

"well then big sis, I challenge you to a Pokémon battle!" Ash said, punching his fist into the air and making Julia giggle.

"I humbly accept your challenge lil bro!"
everyone laughed as Julia mocked Ash.

with how much he laughed today, if Mairin could see him right now, boy would she be ecstatic at how much this one girl made Alain laugh. Mairin would assume he liked her and do everything in her power to set them up. the more Alain thought of it, the more he thought her and Bonnie would be really great friends.

the thought of Mairin and Chespie made Alains laugh die down to a frown. him looking at the floor with guilt at how he could be laughing at a time where Mairin is in despair.

the frown turned into a look of determination, and it didn't go unnoticed by Julia.

he was gonna make Mairin smile again

𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎..