𝑺 𝑰 𝑿

"Blaziken, lets go!"

"Blaze!"

"Greninja, I choose you!"

"Ninja"

"Clemont says you should warm up with an attack before Mega Evolving." Alain informs her, everyone aside from Ash and Julia looking at the two screens that were connected to Ash-Greninja and Julia-Blaziken.

"right then, Blaziken start this battle with Flamethrower!" Julia yelled, Blaziken charged up its mighty flamethrower before it released toward Greninja.

"Greninja use cut!"

Greninja cut through the Flamethrower but failed to evade the Blast Burn that came straight after, pushing it back towards Ash.

"you okay Greninja?" Greninja responded by saying it's name, standing tall.

"Clemont says to Mega Evolve him now." Alain informs Julia, Julia nodding on response.

"Blaziken, please bond and become one with me! Mega Evolve!" bright lights appeared, the Blaziken taking its Mega form. Both Julia and Blaziken had their signature pose, their arms crossed and chin up.

Julia probably thought she looked pretty intimidating, her Blaziken sure did but Alain thought her posing that way was just plain adorable and nothing near intimidating. he almost chuckled at the sight.

"it's like their movements have become one, and their emotional bond is what's keeping his Mega form!" Clemont states, his glasses glaring white as he pushed them up.

Alain looked between the battlefield and the screen displaying Julia and Blazikens movements. he was truly in awe of how someone who looks so small and innocent can be extremely powerful.

this is what he's been waiting for, he was waiting for such a challenge or someone with lots of power and he found it right within Julia Ketchum.

"Blaziken, High Jump Kick!" Blaziken roared its name, speeding toward Greninja and attacking it before Ash can yell a command.

while Greninja was in the air, he used Double team like Ash told him. Blaziken was surrounded and would surely be hit if Julia didn't think fast enough.

"Flamethrower and spin!" Julia yelled, Blaziken charged up Flamethrower and spun around, mowing down all the clones but failing to find the real one.

but Julia knew he was planning a sneak attack, and as she predicted Greninja went toward Blaziken attempting to use Cut.