ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Y/n was frozen in fear, when he said he didn't mind being killed by this Jeff, he didn't think it would actually happen.

"That's right." Jeff said, looking creepy as hell. He was looking down at him, inching a bit closer.

"If your going to kill me, just get it over with." Y/n said, giving up. He didnt have anything anymore, no family, friends, life would be better for everyone if he was gone.

But Jeff, frowned on the inside at this. Jeff has been watching Y/n for a while, taking a liking to him. It made him sad that Y/n would just give up that easily.

"Sorry but, that's not what I came here for. Let me explain." Y/n raised an eyebrow and Jeff began to explain.

He told Y/n of the creepy pasta house, and how he has been watching him for a while. Y/n just listened, a little shocked that somebody took interest in him.

"And I want you to come live with me and the rest of the Creepy pastas." Jeff finished.

Y/n considered this, I mean, he has nothing better to do. And maybe people would actually like him for a change.

"Okay.." He croaked. Jeff let go of his neck and hand. "Good choice, well, I probably wouldn't have let you say no, but that's not the point."Jeff said, looking around my room.

"Your rooms plain." Jeff said, stating the obvious. Y/n's room just had a bed, nightstand, desk, and wardrobe. That's it. No pictures. Nothing.

"Yeah I know." Y/n mumbled.

"Okay! Anyway, let's walk to the mansion, shall we?" Jeff said, holding out his hand to Y/n. Y/n reluctantly gave Jeff his hand and Jeff led him downstairs and out the front door to the mansion.

As they walked to the mansion, Y/n learned some stuff about Jeff, he actually was starting to like him. 'Maybe life at the creepypasta mansion won't be so bad, unless they are planning to kill me.' Y/n thought.

It's crazy, ya know, giving consent to let a serial killer lead you to you new home, and start to like him? But meh, it's logic.

"Almost there." Jeff said, walking in between trees and branches. Y/n followed shortly behind, shivering in the cold.

"You cold?" Jeff asked, now looking at Y/n.

Y/n gave a slight nod and Jeff started to take off his white hoodie, which he was wearing a black tang top underneath.

"Sorry about all the blood and dirt stuff, but take it or leave it." Jeff said with a shrug.

Y/n didn't mind the blood, so he just put it on. It reached almost passed his knees.

They walked a bit further until they stopped in front of a mansion.

"Well welcome to the creepypasta mansion."