N I N E ✅

I turned around and was face to face with the devil himself. "You think you could just move in with yo lil boyfriend and take my daughter with you and have the fucking nerve to say we're over?"

I grabbed Cherish and backed up as he walked closer. "I-Its not like that." I stammered. "Its not? Because when I went home I found all your shit gone and her shit was gone too. So where yall goin?"

That same frightening feeling of fear creeped into me and i was scared for my daughter mostly. Marcus could be capable of anything.

"Marcus we're over. And that's that." I meant for my voice to sound strong but it shook. "Its not over till I say it's over." I looked around the park and there were people. If he tried anything i could scream and people would hear me and the police would be here in 2.5 seconds. He is stupid, but not that stupid.

"If I were you I'd leave. There are people here so if you do anything I have witnesses." He looked around and saw that there was people in the park.

"Just know I'll find yo ass again." And he walked off without another word. My heart was pounding out my chest and i looked at Cherish who had tears falling from her eyes.

"I don't ever wanna see him again." She cried hugging me. "You won't." I whispered.

****

Dave

"Pizza please." I looked down at Kairi. "You want some pizza?" She nodded and I picked her up. "Okay. I'll buy some." I said and she nodded.

"I miss mommy." She said and for a second I was confused. "Karin?" I asked her and she shook her head. "My other mommy." I chuckled.

"I thought you were tired of mommy."
"Well I am but shes still my mommy. Besides I miss grandma." I nodded.

"You'll go with her next weekend. Wanna help me show Karin her new space for her store?" She nodded and I drove over to the space.

"Wow, she's gonna sell all of these clothes?" Kairi ran through all of the clothes from the adult section to the kids.

There were clothes and shoes all sizes and in the back were little toys. Then I made a little office for her in the back corner.

Her clothes all sponsors Forever 21, Fashion Nova and Victoria's secret. I just knew Karin would love it.

"Karins gonna love it." Kairi said with a wide smile. "You think?" She nodded and I picked her up. "Let's go get you that pizza."

*****

"Kairi." I poked her. Seeing that she wasnt gonna wake up I picked her up and took her in the car. We were at the movies and she fell asleep.

daveeast: lil butt went to sleep on meh 😭 Liked by Millie_mill and 589,765 others View 6,908 comments Millie_mill: awe look at my two babies 😍Lilbackwood: yhu wore ha lil ass out

Liked by Millie_mill and 589,765 others
View 6,908 comments
Millie_mill: awe look at my two babies 😍
Lilbackwood: yhu wore ha lil ass out

We drove home and I put her in her bed. "Davee!" Cherish gave me a hug and I picked her up. "Wassup Cherry." I said and she scrunched up her face.
"Ew dont call me that." I laughed. "How was your day?" I asked her.

"It was fun. I saw daddy." She frowned. I nodded slowly. "But mommy bought me a new bear wanna see?" She wiggled out my arms and ran to her room.

"Dave? Can we talk?" I nodded and followed Karin to our room. "Marcus was at the park, and I'm scared." She said as a tear fell.

"What if he takes Cherish? What if--"
"Stop thinking about the what ifs because that's not gonna get you anywhere." I told her.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked her. "I'm just scared. I don't know what I wanna do." She said.

"How about you get away with your friends?" She looked at me. "Really?" She nodded. "Yea really." She smiled and hugged me. "Thanks Dave." I smiled and hugged her back. I want this girl.