50.

"Eric what was this way! 'I order you to be my girlfriend!'", he mimicked my voice in a girlish way.
"David I don't sound that way!", I pointed out.

"The fuck you sound like!", He growled.

Just then, Venus came out of my room, "I have tugged her in. But she's not sleeping! Eric don't irritate her, she need rest!"

I nodded and they left.
I went in my room, only to find her all covered in my duvet. I smiled remembering her reaction just an hour ago to my so called proposal!

When she was breathless from the kiss, she attempted to move away. Well, since I was afraid of her reaction, I didn't let her pull away.
"Eric! Let me breath!"

I chuckled, but as soon as her breathing became even and she glared at me. Not allowing her to lash at me, I again started kissing her.

"Eric!", She mumbled my name but I was relentless. God forbid, but there was this happiness in my heart. A happiness I felt after years! I don't even remember how it felt to be happy...
She was trying to push me away but well I had a smug smile on my lips.

But never to underestimate a woman.
"Ahhh!", I backed away immediately when she bit on my lips.

"Is this the way to propose someone!? Who taught you this???", She yelled in frustration.

I pointed at David, who was grinning till now.
"He told me the tricks!"

His eyes widened, "You shitty piece of shit! I would never tell you such bullshit you fucker!!!!"

We started arguing back and forth not realising when Erica left the room, and Venus followed her.

Now, she was here and I couldn't help grinning. I can't help I am growing shameless as the days are passing. Especially around her!

I got in the duvet slowly to judge what she would do.
"Erica?", I said slowly to get her attention. But got none.

"Girlfriend?", I was amused. I can't help it. It's just bubbling in me.
When I leaned over I could see a red tint on her cheek that was not hidden from me.

She's beautiful! Her brown hair sprawled on my pillow, some hiding her face, some shining in the moonlight entering the room.

"Did you apply the ointment on your marks?"
No reply.

"Are you wearing something loose?"
No reply again.

Just then her phone rings.
She lifts her head immediately.

I raise my eyebrow!
So much effort for ignoring me...wow!

"Who's calling?", I asked.
She didn't reply me, but her eyes momentarily widened at her phone screen.
That was all I needed to snatch her phone.

"Eric!!!"
"Shh!"

The screen lights up with the name, "Richardson Hastings"

"Eric if you do anything! I am going to my room!"
I frowned, "But you will talk on speaker! I am your boyfriend now!"

She rolled her eyes.
But received the call.

"Hey love!", That was all it took for my blood to boil.

"He bas....!", I was tackled down on bed with her hand on my mouth.

"Yeah! Richard what's up?"
"You know what Erica? You are my angel!", My eyes widened.
"Why Richard what happened?", I looked at her in disbelief.

"Our date was a complete success!"
"Oh yes it was!", I felt a stab in my heart on the way they were talking about their date.
I looked away, but her hand never left my mouth.