(Ch-18) The Invitation

Ryan's P.O.V
-------------------------------
"A duck walked up to a lemonade stand. And he said to the man, running the stand, 'Hey! (Bum bum bum) Got any grapes?'. The man said, 'No we just sell lemonade. But it's cold and it's fresh and it's all home-made. Can I get you Glass?' The duck said, 'I'll pass'".  Lucas sand the duck song while going through the fridge, shaking his butt to the rhythm.

I was sitting on the counter looking through my laptop with a empty coke can in my hand, while my other hand was surfing through the web. What should I do with this empty coke can? Then my eye fell on Lucas's wiggling butt, a mischievous smirk played at the corner of my lips. I slightly crushed the can and closed one eye for a better aim, it was a bit hard considering Lucas's butt was shaking, but I managed. I slowly brought the empty coke can up to my face and counted silently to three under my breath, while Lucas was still dancing and singing like a five year old, while looking through the fridge.

"Three. Two. One." I aimed and shot, causing him to turn around rather quickly.
"Ow." Was all he said. He pouted like a little kid and brought his hand to his butt and started soothing it. "It hurts." He looked at me like a three year old would.
I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction. "You wouldn't shut up about that stupid duck song!" I laughed. He dramatically gasped. "Excuse me? This is the best song ever made! It's even better than 'Für Elise' by Beethoven."."Like you listen to classical music." I snorted. He came up close to my face and blowed raspberry on my face, he then proceeded to yell directly into my ears. "Then he waddled away. (Waddle waddle) 'Til the very next day. (Bum bum bum bum ba-bada-dum) When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand, 'Hey! (Bum bum bum) Got any grapes? The man said-"
"-Shut up for god's sake!" I pushed him off of me playfully with a smile on my face. He dramatically fell on the ground and clutched his hand over his heart. "H-how could you?" He pretended to gasp for breath. "M-my kingdom will fall apart without m-me!" He took one last breath and pretended to die, with his tounge sticking out of his mouth and his eyes closed. Since I wasn't wearing any socks or shoes, I took this opportunity and slightly put my big toe onto his tongue. He opens his eyes briefly for a minute and looked around, then his eyes fell in his tongue, well on my toe. He immediately sat up straight with my toe still on his tounge. He sputtered a bit causing me to take my toe off. "Yuck!"He scrunched up his face in disgust. "Your toe's salty!" He looked at me with a pout. I looked at him and laughed so hard, I had to clutch my stomach. He looked at me and grabbed me by my big toe, causing me to harshly fall of the high chair on my back. He dragged me across the floor, holding nothing but my big toe. "You idiot! Let go! It fu*king hurts! You're gonna break it!" I screeched. He just gave me a innocent smile and continued to drag me until we reached the fridge. "Bi*ch! Let me the fu*k go!" I started kicking him when my other leg, but it didn't have any effect. It's like he couldn't feel it at all. I kicked his butt, harshly several times. He still grabbed ahold of my toe with his right hand, his back facing me, looking for things in the fridge with his other hand. I gave up. I was too tired. He grabbed a few condiments such as ketchup and mustard and splat it all over my foot, same with the mustard. "Lemme go! Lucas!" I shrieked. He splat the ketchup on my leg and same with the mustard be then grabbed hotdogs buns and smushed them together. I winced in pain. "CANIBALL! CANIBALL!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. He smirked then was about to bring his mouth close to my toe and he stopped. "I'll eat you up!" He sang."Huh?" I asked dumbfounded. He started explaining and I took this opportunity to kick him 'where the sun don't shine' and he immediately let go of my leg and I scrambled back to my chair, and went back on surfing on my laptop like nothing had ever happened. Lucas on the other hand, fell down because of the pain and I ignored him and grabbed a tissue and started to clean my toe, it was all clean but swollen. He was still on the ground whimpering. "Look what you did you idiot!" I hissed at him, but I chuckled at the end. I threw the dirty tissue and it hit his head. "Thats what you get for almost eating me!." I paused for a little and looked at him as I rolled my eyes. "Stop over reacting I didn't hit you that hard." I said, sounding bored as I continued to go on my laptop. He still layed on the floor giving me the middle finger ad I just chuckled.