Part 36: Please I Do Not Want a Heart:

"This is your room?"

Our lesson is done for today. There is still a good amount of time before dinner, so I invited Dia to my room.

"Hey! Don't go there!"

Dia attempted to go and check inside the walk in closet. I let him checked the receiving area, the bathroom and the bed but the closet should be off limits to boys, well with Kaleid as an exception.

"Well, your room is actually smaller than mine, a lot smaller."

'Well you are technically the crown Prince and the diamond bearer. Moreover, you need a lot of space for your furry friends'

"You think so? The room where I picked you up earlier is a tad bigger too."

"Quit reading my mind. That is the Queen's space you know. And this side of the castle is technically Lady Magdalene's space."

"I can't help that, your mind words just keep pouring in. Who is Magdalene?"

'Oh yeah, I supposed not to know her either.'

They used to talk about her a lot before I turned one, but gradually they stopped. Probably they are putting my feelings into consideration, or the big human's feelings. Moreover, I haven't seen any portraits of her nor I had seen any mark she had left.

'Wait, there is the room next door that supposedly belongs to her and was kept untouched!'

"Okay, let's go!"

I was surprised by Dia's excited comment. I was so deep in thought that I forgot that he could literally hears me still.

"Wait! I don't think we can go there!"

I ran after him because he excitedly ran towards the door to exit my room. When he gets like this, it is quite hard to stop him.

"Wait I said! Arrgg I hope it is lock! I don't want to get in trouble."

It looks like it was such a big issue last night.

I peeked out of my room and my eyes start searching for the boy. I saw him smelling the outside of the door. I sneak up to him and asked..

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"I am making sure no one is inside."

'What are you a dog?'

"Then you are a cat."

"Like I said stop that, how I hope this thing have an off and on button." The telepathy is stressing me now.

"No one is inside."

Dia grabbed the doorknob and I started praying that it is close. But the knob turn smoothly and the doors open.

"I think Clover's luck is working well, the door opens."

Dia turned to me with a big smile. I gave him a big sighed.

"It is already open, might as well go in." I resigned myself and followed Dia inside the room.

"Oh wow."

The room is five times bigger than mine, it even have it's own little garden separated by a glass door.

"Wait this room is..."

'Ah, the room where I opened my eyes for the first time.'

Dia tilt his head and then  looked at me all confused.

"What do you mean?"

"This room is familiar."

This is also the room where I cried for the first time. I closed my eyes but I no longer hear her soft and gentle voice, nor her lady-in-waiting with a briskly and boyish tone of voice.