Love Song.

A/N: THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE MEANING IF YOU DID NOT READ CHAPTER 9 TITLED FROM THE DINING TABLE, THAT YOU DIDN'T READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!!! GO BACK AND READ IT IF YOU HAVEN'T YET OR ELSE YOU WILL GET CONFUSED!

Enjoy!

"Darling, look at me right now!" Harry yells at me, and I jump looking out the window, tears streaming down my eyes.

"Harry please... please I don't want to talk right now. Just leave it alone." I mumble, trying not to raise my voice despite the fact that he's yelling at me. It's so unlike him...

"I'm not going to fucking leave it alone Cherry, this is ridiculous. You can't just sit here and ignore me in my car, we're going to talk about this!" He shouts again. The rain is pouring all around us, and this all feels too similar, it feels too real. I snap my head to him quickly.

"There are a lot of things that are ridiculous right now Harry, but I am not one of them. I don't want to talk to you, you hurt me. You fucking hurt me and I don't want to talk to you!" I burst out, yelling at him, and he shakes his head, looking at me in concern.

"Who the hell are you? This is not my Cherry.. You used to be so kind to me." He shakes his head. "I did what I could to love you, it's not my fault I couldn't. It's not my fault Cherry!" He shouts again, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified right now, the way he's driving, and yelling.

"I don't belong to you, and I never did if you can turn around and do what you did to me. After I opened my heart to you, after I shared my home with you, after I-"

"Cherry.. It's not you, it's m-"

"Don't... Don't say it, don't call me that, just don't." I snap.

"But that's your name. That's what you like me to call you, I call you C-"

"No Harry, I said no. You don't deserve to call me that anymore, you'll call me by my name, and only my name, nothing else.... Because I'm not yours anymore, and only the people who care about me, the people who loved me, only they can call me that." I spit at him.

"I couldn't love you. I couldn't love who you are, and that's not my fault. At least I could admit to it.. At least I could tell you before things got too far Cherry!" He gets angrier.

"I don't want to fucking talk to you right now." I mumble under my breath, wishing I wasn't crying the way that I am.

"I know I hurt you but you're treating me like I mean nothing to you. I know I mean more than that to you! Does all the time we spent together just mean nothing to you?" He throws it in my face.

"It meant everything to me, but pretending it doesn't will make all of this easier because you're breaking my fucking heart! I wish I never stayed late in the studio that day, I wish more than anything I never spoke to you!" I scream. Light floods into the car, and before I can process anything I hear the horn blare, and everything goes black. The ear piercing shatter of glass, the screeching tires, and the incredible shaking in my chest, the crunching metal. I open my eyes, and feel the water from the rain, I see only black, but I smell the smoke, and hear my scream. "Harry! Harry!" There's no reply, just eery dripping silence. "Harry please!'

"Harry! Harry NO." I breath in, gasping for air. Every ounce of my body is shaking, my cheeks wet with tears, my body dripping with sweat. "No.. no no no, he.. Fuck no why." I cry out, I feel like I'm going to be sick. Bowie comes to me, and I push him away. "Not now Bowie." I breath out, panicking.