Chapter 5

"Omi-kun, I'm gonna rot at your house. Can I join you?" (Y/N) whines, an irk mark appears on Sakusa's head.

"You might cause trouble in school or to me. Therefore, I won't let you go to my school." He sighs, preparing his things that he needed for school.

"C'mon, Omi-kun. Don't be such a bummer. Only for today, please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"(Y/N), I told you, no."

"Omi-kun please please please with the cherry on top?"

"Let's settle this on a bet."

"You're already giving me an option to win, Omi-kun~"

"Oh, it's on."

It's been 2 weeks since (Y/N) stayed in Sakusa's house. He wouldn't lie when he would admit that her company is entertaining. There are times when (Y/N) would help him in his homeworks, because she has nothing to do. There are times when they would just plop down on the couch and watch volleyball games, for the sake of Sakusa or studying his opponents, or just movies when they both have nothing to do. There are times when (Y/N) would pull pranks on Sakusa, of course no germs involved, and her punishment was to clean everything up and do the laundry. It's his house afterall, so it's his rules. Sakusa and (Y/N) are both getting closer together as friends, and learning to adapt with each other's attitudes.

They're soulmates, days like this are now normal for them.

~ ~ ~

"Let's play Poker again, Omi-kun!" the ghost cheers, leaving Sakusa with a helpless sigh. Well he lost the bet, so that means he has to drag her along to school.

"No, let's play Slapjacks next time, that would be lovely." Sakusa said, sending shivers through her ghost body. Technically he's an ace so slapping volleyballs is his forte.

Well that's what she thinks.

"Anything but that." She sweatdrops, there was silence for a while until they both chuckled.

"I wonder what's for lunch today.." Sakusa lets out another chuckle.

"You sound like my friend, Komori. He's always like that." (Y/N) blushes and looks away.

"W-well, I do like the school's yakisoba bread. I do sneak in the line sometimes for that." She floats around and lands on top of Sakusa.

"H-hey you're gonna be heavy." Sakusa irritatingly said, making (Y/N) smirk.

"I'm nothing but a cold wind for you, does it really feel heavy?" She laughs and plays with his hair.

"You're going to regret this later." He smirks this time, making the ghost confused. Sakusa then starts running, which makes (Y/N) almost lose her balance.

"Hey Omi-kun, slow down!" She giggles, making Sakusa run faster. He's an ace and a volleyball player, running is normal for him. He also doesn't worry about sweat because someone on top of him is recharging him quickly.

Oh how she wishes for days like this.

~ ~ ~

"Sakusa, I've noticed something." His bestfriend calls him, catching Sakusa's attention.

"What did you notice, Komori?" He asked.

"Well, you've been smiling a lot these days.. and you look like after practice, you're excited to go home. It's a good and a weird change, Sakusa." Komori smiles, making the black haired man look away and he felt his cheeks burning. His bestfriend lets out a laugh, making him more embarrassed.