Chapter 9

Hello, readers! The wait is over because Chapter 9 is finally here! 🥳

Sorry for the wait guys! T'was really hard for me because online classes just recently started and things are definitely not going well 😪. I already finished two online quizzes (many more to go 😖) and I almost died (RIP) but thankfully I survived 😌.

As a celebration of my survival (just kidding I barely survived my hatest subject 😰), I present to you Chapter 9! I hope you all will like and enjoy it, Happy reading! 💖

~ ~ ~

"Sakusa, you never told me you have a girlfriend and not to mention, she's your soulmate!"

"I don't want to talk about it now, it can be later or some other time."

"When am I gonna meet her? C'mon Sakusa, tell me atleast a little bit about her!"

"I said not now, Komori." Sakusa fixed his mask.

"Fineeee, are those Onigiris? I want some later!" Sakusa sighs at his bestfriend, how could the news reach him so fast?

He hasn't even asked (Y/N) about it. Not to mention,

Where is she anyway?

"Looking for me?" She suddenly pops out of nowhere in front of Sakusa, making him a little irritated.

"Someone's a sleepyhead I see." She chuckles at her soulmate who happens to be grumpy in the morning.

"I'll let you wander in your dreams and wake you up when we're on our destination already, okay?" Sakusa grunted, waking up early in the morning maybe isn't his thing.

Or maybe he couldn't sleep last night? She'll have to ask him later.

"I'll take that as a yes.." She patted the sleepy ace's head, making Sakusa a little comfortable.

"Ghost technique: Sleep induction." With her two fingers placed on Sakusa's forehead, making the ace go to sleep.

~ ~ ~

"Are you sure you don't want me to ask the receptionist?"

"Yeah, Omi-kun. I can do it!"

"Are you really sure you won't get lost?"

"Omi-kun, I got this. Trust me!"

"If you say so. Then I'm about to take my physical exam." Sakusa pats (Y/N)'s head, making her surprised.

"Come back to me after okay, (Y/N)?" A blush appeared on the ghost's cheeks.

"Of course, Omi-kun! See you later!" She showed a cheeky grin, making him satisfied and entering another room.

She pumps her fist high, telling herself that she can find her own body. Though (Y/N) has one problem,

she doesn't know where to look first.

Maybe going through the data files of the hospital would do?

But honestly, it may sound possible but it is actually impossible to find it immediately because hospital datas is more complicated than anyone thinks.

This thought made her sigh, maybe she really needs Sakusa for this.

"Hey, hey, hey, Akaashi! It's about time that you joined me again going here!"

"Bokuto-san, that is because you happen to cry about her again while we're having volleyball practice."

"Don't be silly, Akaashi! I just wanna tell her how my line shots are getting better each day!" She felt someone's hand went through her, catching her attention. His voice does sound familiar, and that spiky white and grey hair sure is also familiar for (Y/N).