Epilogue: I Believe It's Called Fate

Omg I didn't expect this book to get 1K+ reads y'all I'm too soft 🥺🥺 thank you so much for supporting this book, I really appreciate it 🥺❤️

Sorry for making you all wait again. I just finished my 5th online quiz tonight and it's was pressuring 😖 but I survived and I'm really so happy rn 😭💖 I think my brain cells are on its negative numbers already 😩 (14 chapters for a test and time limit is only one hour RIP indeed 🤯 <- my brain as of the moment HUHUHU)

Moving on, Epilogue is finally here! The last one for this story. 😞 Writing MICF was really fun and worth it, so congratulations for reaching the very last and final chapter of this story! 🥳

I present to you: the grand finale of this story. I did my best here 😅💖. I hope you all enjoy and like it.

Without further ado, Happy Reading! 🥰

~ ~ ~

*Fast forward to Spring High Preliminaries*

"And there we see it again, Bokuto's line shots!" The crowd roars, making the ace of Fukurodani fired up.

"Hey hey, HEYYY!" Bokuto shouts and goes on to do chest bumps with his coach.

"Uhh, so this is how Kōtarō gets hyped I guess.." (Y/N) sweatdrops as she clings to her crutch on her right arm.

She had physical therapy for her to get used to her human body. Since she still couldn't be able to walk properly with her other foot, her therapist advised her to use crutches as her support. For all of them, things went back to normal and (Y/N) finally gets to watch in an actual court of volleyball. No more peeking on the window anymore, and no words can describe how happy and how excited she is that (Y/N) waited for this day to come. Her phone suddenly vibrated, it was her signal that her soulmate, not to mention also her boyfriend, texted her that his match was finished.

"Kōtarō, good luck in your match!" She shouts and throws a fist bump in the air, catching the energetic boy's attention making him raise his fists as well.

"Bokuto is in top shape today, I hope he's always like this.." His teammate, Kohona simply says with a sigh.

(Y/N) went to see Sakusa, even if she really wanted to watch who would win among Nekoma and Fukurodani on their second set. Both are really good teams afterall. (Y/N) saw Sakusa with a pout on his face, he really wanted her to watch his match. Unfortunately, they settled it on a bet where Bokuto actually won, Sakusa just wanted to believe that it was by luck that he won. So she is going to watch Bokuto's match first. She chuckles at her boyfriend who seems to have grumbled a lot.

"(Y/N)-chan, you're here!" Komori happily greeted her.

"Hello, Komori-kun! I see someone's grumpy. Hello to you too, grumpy pants." She greeted the two with a smile.

Sakusa simply clicks his tongue upon her greeting, making (Y/N) laugh at him.

He is such a child when he loses on bets, She thought to herself.

She quickly grabbed a clean towel on her bag, wiping Sakusa's sweat from the first game he had.

"I'm guessing you guys won, Omi-kun. Congratulations! I'll be watching you from the front row, promise!" She happily said, having a hard time reaching her boyfriend's sweaty face. Sakusa's cheeks went red, his girlfriend is very caring afterall.

(Y/N) finds Sakusa cute when he gets flustered, take him asking (Y/N) to be his girlfriend as an example. She wouldn't forget how sweet Sakusa acted in a way that it was 'unnatural' for him. It made (Y/N) laugh out loud, finding it so cute that he really tried his best to impress her. But she already loves him so much that she definitely accepts his little confession of love. They took things the way they both wanted it to be. There are even challenges in their wonderful relationship, like how Sakusa is still uncomfortable with germs and (Y/N)'s bad habits of going extreme. In contrast, she likes to see how far she can go before Sakusa loses his cool. So far, things are normal and they love each other that they will always find time to be together.