The dinner date chapter 3

Lana p.o.v

The drive to the house felt pretty long since I had a stranger in the car with me who is actually my mate and he's fuckin stunning. I keep taking glances from the corner of my eye getting caught by Trent each time.

"You do know I'm all yours. You can look at me all you want" he said smirking.

"I know but...." I didn't really know what to say so stopped midway.

After an awkward 30 minutes drive, we finally reached my house.

Thank God.

Trent walked out the car and opened the car door for me.

'oh what a gentleman' I thought to myself.

'Thank you' he replied in our werewolf mind link.

I smiled.

He grabbed onto my hand making electric shocks run through my body and making me tense. I opened the door to my house and Trent smiled. "Thanks Trent" I said giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Its fine. Its getting really late now" he said smiling at me. "Thanks again" I said the door half shut. "Yeah how am I going to get home?" He asked giving a puppy dog face.

I knew what he meant he wants to stay here tonight but I barely know him. I pulled his arm into the house as he gave me a smile in return.

"Nice place you've got here" he said making me cringe his house is probably double the size of mine. "You live here alone?" I could hear a smirk playing in his voice. "No, I live with my mum klara" I replied the smirk slowly disappeared.

"I thought your mum was at the party?" He questioned.

"She's the person who popped me out her legs but klara's the one who looked after me" I could feel my voice crack as I forced myself to speak.

"Oh" he pulled me into a hug as he felt the atmosphere tense. "Never mind that. Why don't you show me around?" I looked at his fine features. He had to be the most perfect guy I had ever met.

He tangled his hands through mine making me tingle. I walked around showing him each room and telling him different stories about the house.

"So where's your room"

"Calm down I'm getting there" I loosened my hand from his soft grip and opened my rooms door. "This is my room" I said as the pink blast exploded into the hall way.

"Wow that's a lot of pink" he smiled "I hate the colour I'm more of a blue person it's more calming. But klara always says it looks better pink" he smiled.

"I like blue too" he said plodding into my room and dropping himself on the bed, I sat next to him, never wanting to escape his comforting grasp. He turned his face which was now directly facing me. I could feel his hot breath brushing of my cheek.

He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear as I shivered at his touch. "I'll always be here for you" those words gave me so much relief it was unreal.

I smiled as he brought his face even closer to mine.

"Is klara here?"

"No she mostly always goes home at this time"

He nodded kicking his shoes as he started to unbutton his shirt. "Sorry Trent but I'm not having sex yet" I said moving back so he doesn't make my insides melt.

He threw his shirt to the ground as a perfectly sculpted six pack came into view. I could feel drops of water escape my mouth. He laughed "were not going to have sex" he said his laughter filling the room.